A small bar sat at the corner of the pool, and a small waterfall dropped beside me, and the hot tub beside it, the black midnight sky, and the city lights made it look like a fever dream

"So how are you liking the place so far?" Adelia asked stepping inside the pool, I followed behind the cold water hitting my bare feet, till I made it deep enough the water reaches my stomach, "Besides Elias coming after me, it's been great" It wasn't a complete lie, beside Damian's stupid fucking torture I could get used to this life.

Smoothing my hair to the side. reach the edge of the pool to stare out the city, when suddenly a small wave hits my back causing shivers behind my back, to my shock Finn swims to my left, getting comfortable while he lays his hands on the edge, meanwhile, Adelia was to my right.

"Don't worry about Elias, Damian would turn as crazy as he is if something happens to you" Jerking to my left I watch as a smile crosses Finn's lips, "Why so? The guy seems to look miserable when I'm around" I rolled my eyes staring back at the city, "He's still your husband, and your his wife, and he wouldn't be teaching you self-defense if he didn't care" I guess that's true.

But I doubt he cares for me that much, he said it himself he wants me for an heir to his fucking throne and then he'll toss me like trash, the only reason he's giving me these self-defense classes is just in case Elias gets to me.

If he does, He'll have to find another wife, and surprisingly he accepted to marry me out of everyone, I should be grateful I at least have a good guard up my shoulders, "Ugh enough about Damian and Elias let's get drunk!" Záfelos suddenly passes me a full bottle of whiskey, hesitating I take a sip, I haven't drunk since I got here, I should let loose for once and have fun.

Let loose and don't overthink about Elias coming after me, should be easy?

"Atta girl!" Adelia cheered me on, swallowing U maintain my face from outing from the sting of the alcohol, I pass the bottle to Finn who chugs it down as if it were water, "Let's get fucked"

Damian

From a distance, I watched as she chugged the last drops of the whiskey into her mouth while Finn held the bottle for her, she wore a black swimsuit that showed off her breathtaking body, her soaking wet blonde hair, and perfect fair skin in the dark blue led pool- Suddenly my eyes dart toward Finn who bites on his lower lip making his way toward Celeste

Fuck no

Rolling my eyes I removed my shirt, along with my pants, before they could notice me I had paced toward the pool and did a backflip diving directly inside the deep pool.

The cold water hits my skin and instant goosebumps cover my body rising above shore I shake my wet hair and my eyes instantly land on hers, Celeste.

Meanwhile, Finn and Adelia cheered me on Celeste gave me a slight smile, but by her eyes, I knew she was amused, "So you are fun?" She giggles swimming toward me, my feet touch the floor of the pool meanwhile she has to hop slightly.

Suddenly she yelps nearly sinking deeper into the water, without my consent my hands reach out to pull her above the water, she runs her hands through her wet hair-

I jerk when she suddenly wraps her long legs around my waist, the pool went silent and Adelia and Finn's cheers dropped.

Celeste's hands were gripping the back of my neck, her teeth digging into her bottom lip as her eyes darted toward every inch of my face.

Gripping her waist, I don't pull her away, knowing she's drunk she wouldn't be able to maintain her swimming, nor did I want to push her away.

I can't deny and say she didn't take me by surprise, but I kept reminding myself she was drunk, that's what people do when they're drunk they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Sighing I tense as she suddenly leans down and places a kiss on my neck, I should stop her, she wouldn't want to be doing this if she wasn't drunk, "Uh hey I heard...Asher took a shit" "Oh shit! let's go and watch..." Ignoring Finn and Adelia from walking out of the pool and leaving us both alone, my grip on Celeste's waist tightens and she trailed kisses above my jaw.

Maintaining my groan and the slow bulk forming in my boxers I pull away, "Let get you to bed, your drunk-"
"I'm not that drunk!" She giggled when she suddenly surprised me with a snort, thinning my lips from maintaining my laugh I started making my way toward the stairs leading out of the pool.

"No stop I want to stay!" She cried gripping me tighter around the waist and neck, "Ugh I knew you were no fun! You're such an asshole Morana!" She groaned giving me a glare, when I froze.

My eyes darted back toward the pool.

Toss her in and she drowns.

Grunting I ignore my impulsive thoughts and start making my way toward the outside bathroom meanwhile she whines and sobbed in my chest for some random shit.

Placing her back on her feet I grip her waist to maintain her posture together while clean water soaks us, I know damn well she can't even take a shower alone and the last thing I want is to deal with her naked self and have to...wash her.

She giggled once I placed her on the sink counter and dried her down before picking her back up and making our way inside, After we made it to my bedroom door she had passed out in my arms, I'd never had to deal with a drunk person beside Asher.

The fucker can't handle his alcohol like I do, and I never thought I'd see the day where I had to carry my wife and place her on our bed yes...my wife up the stairs and try to figure out her to slip her out of her bikini.

For some fucked up reason in my head I didn't have the urge to wake her up, she looked...peaceful, "God what the fuck am I doing" I sighed running a hand through my wet hair.

Grabbing an oversized t-shirt from my closet I gently place it over her bikini top, after I put the t-shirt I slip her bikini top being respectful not to touch or look...not until she's ready.

Placing a towel over her, I slip her bottoms off before slipping on another pair of underwear, shit was tougher since I had to lift her hips myself, while the little monster slept peacefully not giving two shits about me having to take care of her.

This is what I signed my name up for either way, till death do us part right princesa? After slipping a pair of shorts I place a trash can beside her side of the bed and get myself ready for bed.

Even tho it's been a few minutes since she was kissing my neck and jaw, her lips are still stuck on my fucking skin.

Fuck...Fuck You Celeste.