Angels clover

At the Stage SEKAI...

Ena: The Untitled is flashing! 

Nene: I see! But whats going on?

Miku: You guys have found your true feelings. Your true feelings then have now given birth to a new song.

Rin: Songs are all made from someone's true feelings within people's hearts.

Nene: Our true feelings, huh?

Minori: Even though you've explained thoroughly, I still don't get it!!!

Ena: I may have an idea.

Minori: Eh?

Ena: We all have a dream that we wish to fufill. We then decided to become idols, yet we dream on the things that we desire to become, like an artist as of myself or an actress as of Nene.

Nene: Ena...

Shiho: If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't be able to move forward nor find my true feelings.  So thank you.

Nene: You know, we should just thank Ena.

Ena: Eh? Why me?

Minori: You gave us a reason to move forward, making us remember that we should remember to follow our dream.

Ena: Minori...Nene....Shiho.

Minori: I'm in the mood to sing with you all! Shall we!

Miku: May I also join?

Nene: Eh? Miku too?..Of course!

Rin: Great! I'll go get the MC ready. Lets put on a great show everyone!

Miku: Lets sing together!

After the performance.

Minori: Woo! That was so much fun!

Ena: I agree! Being an idol really is the best! This is what it feels like to be an idol!

Shiho: In ways yes. By the way, the label on the Untitled changed.

Ena: May I see? Angel's clover?

Miku: That's right! The song was born from everyone's feelings!

Rin: Not only that, its the song that you guys have sang!

Ena: Hehe. Its a fun and upbeat song alright!

Nene: It sure is.

Shiho: Also once again, thank you guys all. You've all have given the push I needed.

Miku: No worries. With the fact that you've found your true feelings and have sung them out makes me happy! This is your SEKAI and come back soon!

Rin: Even when you feel down, you can also come talk to us!

Ena: Thanks Miku! Rin! Can we perform with you next time like last time?

Miku & Rin: Sure!