Encounter of a friend.

The next day at Ena's room.

Ena POV: I need to improve my dancing to not let their path not go to waste! I've been missing a few art classes to become an idol! But I've been trying to balance my artist dream and my idol dream at the same time. Well, better head to the park.

In the living room  of the Shinonome residence.

Akito: Where are you going?

Ena: Just heading to the park. Why?

Akito: No reason, just having something on my mind.

Ena: Okay?

Ena POV: Akito...

At the park...

Ena: One, two, three and-eep!

Ena then trips on her footing.

Ena: That hurt a lot.

Somewhere in the park...

Minori: And another fail for me. My bad luck has evolved more. Why did MMJ had to end.

Ena's voice: So like this and this...Yes!

Minori: That voice!

Minori then rushes to the sound of that voice and sees Ena doing a dance routine.

Minori POV: Ena?! Is that a dance routine? That live stream...

Ena: Now then like this and-woah!

Minori: I got ya!

Minori then falls with Ena as she fails to catch her.

Minori: Are you okay Ena?!

Ena: Minori? What you doing here?

Minori: I thought I heard your voice and I came over. I saw you trip so I had to catch you, but I ended up falling too!

Ena: No worries. By the way, what are you doing here?

Minori: Well, I was waiting for my result for my audition and I failed again! 

Ena: Poor Minori...

Minori: Was that live stream a live stream of MMJ?!

Ena: Hai!

Minori: Are you trying to do that dance routine?

Ena: Hai! To become an idol. I've been trying to balance my art activities and my dance routine activities lately. So right now, I'm trying to find a way to.

Minori: Idol?! But why?

Ena: I've watched your live streams, including that last one. I don't want that path go to waste! So become an idol would help stop that wasting path of theirs. 

Minori: Ena....

Ena: Eh?! Its late right now. I need to head home now. See ya!

Minori: Ena, wait! Do you want to practice tomorrow?

Ena: Tomorrow with you and me? Okay.

Minori: See ya tomorrow Ena.

Ena: Bye!

The next day in the morning at the rooftop. She takes the night classes, but at this occasion, she is still practicing. Her breaks are always at lunch time and she always hides behind a pipe to conceal herself, as Akito usually has lunch up there with Toya. Not the best hiding place, but it will have to do. Right now, its lunch time at the moment.

Ena: Okay then, the dance routine be like this and- yes! 

Ena POV: I hope no one heard me.

Ena: Okay then, from the top!

Then some one comes up the stairs when she heard the noise.

???: Hello? Hold on, Ena-san?

Ena: Hm?

The girl revealed to be Nene Kusanagi, who seemed to plan having lunch on the rooftop.

Nene: What are you doing here?

Ena: Kusanagi?!