The view: the sea of lime

Meanwhile in Stage sekai...

Miku: One two three!

Rin: Wah! I keep getting it wrong!

Miku: Don't worry Rin, you'll get it!

Then someone teleports into the Sekai.

Miku: Oh! Ena, welcome back!

Rin: We're here practicing our routine for our next performance! 

Miku: By the way, are you okay?

Ena: Sorry for coming over looking like this but may I talk to you guys for a bit?

Miku: Of course!

Rin: We love to help if we can! Talk to us!

Ena: My father is an artist an I was inspired to do art by him. I wanted to become an artist one day. However, despite him being my inspiration, he kept telling me that I won't become an artist one day. Yet again, I still kept pursuing that goal to become one.

Miku: Ena...

Ena: Then one day, I met this girl in my class who also happened to be a former idol. Her name was Airi. I also had seen her on TV as well. We soon became friends. She gave me hope and gave me courage to move forward. Yet again, the wounds I have had never healed. 

Miku: Ena...

Ena: Now then, I came here is that I want to encourage Shiho and help her with her problems. Despite her letting us in bit by bit, doubts are holding her back, and I'm trying to find ways to encourage her, but I'm out of ideas.

Miku: ...You care about your friends a lot. 

Ena: They are my friends after all.

Rin: Your such a kind person. Anyway, you should stick around for our performance!

Miku: You should get an idea from there.

Ena: Okay.

Rin: I have a special seat for you!

Ena: Huh?

Ena then follows the two of them to a seat that is backstage.

Ena POV: So this is what it means to be backstage, watching the performance. 

Ena: Why is there a seat here though?

Miku: This is your special seat! Now then, lets go Rin!

Ena: Eh?!

Rin: Hello everyone! We have a special friend here watching from a special seat!

Miku: Ena, we hope you enjoy the show!

The two of them then start performing.

Ena: Whoa!

Miku & Rin: ~~~~!~~~~~~!

Ena POV: Their shows are really amazing! I can feel myself going crazy, yet filled with joy!

Rin: Time for our next song everyone!

The glow sticks then start to change color.

Ena: The scenery is very beautiful....

Ena POV: Its a sea of lime. Such a view! Miku and Rin are a bit serious, yet their having fun!

Ena then comes to a realization.

Ena POV: This view. The view of this sea of lime, could it be from Shiho's feelings? Something that she yearns for?