To feel that joy once more

At the park, Nene and Minori were taking in the practice on working hard on becoming an idol.

Minori: (Sighs)...

Nene: Minori, are you still worried about Shiho?

Minori: Yes. I can't help but think about Shiho-chan. Out of all the idols I have ever known, I can see that Shiho feels the most guilty. I understand that it isn't exactly her fault but...

Nene: I understand on what you mean. Her guiltiness has caused her to give up on her dream as of going pro. Its the same way about me becoming an actress. 

Minori: Nene...

Minori: All I could think about was that pain that was searing right in me. The time when we disbanded. 

Minori POV: And Shizuku's face was so painful. As if she wanted to disappear. 

Minori: Yet, I still try to stay and think positive. But when we disbanded, I felt like I had lost a part of myself. I wonder if Shiho feels the same.

Nene: I believe she does. Is there anything we can do for her?

Minori: I don't know. I'm thinking of ways. But...Wah! I can't think of any.

Nene: You don't have to be that dramatic.

Ena then comes running in.

Ena: S-So sorry I'm late!

Nene: Why are you out of breath?

Ena: One,  I may have woken up late. But two, I ran 10 km before coming here.

Minori: Hm...Why though?

Ena: I want to put on a show!

Nene: A show?

Ena: I went to SEKAI the other day and the sea of lime happens to be from Shiho's feelings.

Minori: Is that so.

Ena: Its the happiness and joy that Shiho is yearning for.  I want to give it to her. 

Nene: But that view is only visible on stage. How are we going to get her up there? I mean, it may be quite hard to get her to the SEKAI.

Ena: I may have that covered. I want to do this, to restore Shiho's faith and happiness.

Nene: Ena...

Minori: I want to join too!

Ena: Eh?

Minori: Shiho-chan is my friend! She is our friend after all!

Ena: Thanks Minori. Are you in, Nene?

Nene: ...Of course. For Shiho!

Minori & Ena: For Shiho!

Meanwhile with Rin & Miku, the three of them have already finished practicing and are now teleported into the SEKAI.

Ena: Okay Miku and Rin, we're ready. 

Nene: All is left is for you to fetch Shiho.

Minori: And soon, we'll try and reach Shiho!

Miku: You got it!

Rin: Are you ready?

Everyone: Yes!