Dream troubles

At the park...

Minori: EE! We've actually met Miku!

Ena: Hai! But where you two when it happened.

Nene: Oh, I was finding a file to listen to on my way to the park. Thats when I found the file.

Shiho: Me, I just found it by coincidence.

Minori: Coincidence?

Shiho: Not exactly coincidence. More of a Hatsune Miku hologram who popped up on my phone from nowhere.

Flashback

At the Hinomori Residence

Shiho: Okay, I'm going to head out now with the girls now that I've finished my homework.

Then suddenly...

Miku: Hello Shiho!

Shiho: Hm?

Rin: Shiho!...

Shiho: Huh?

Shiho then went to her phone and then...

Miku and Rin: SHIHO!!!

Shiho: AAH!

Shiho then accidentally presses the file and it then brings her to the Stage Sekai.

End of Flashback.

Shiho: They didn't even apologize...

Nene: They didn't know you were busy, that's all.

Minori: That makes more sense.

Ena: I better head to my classes right now, see ya!

As Ena left...

Shiho: Me too, part time job.

Shiho then leaves to.

Nene: Hey Minori, why did you want to become an idol.

Minori: Well, I've always wanted to spread hope to others. Just as much as Haruka!

Nene: Kiritani-san?

Minori: Hai! What about you?

Nene: Well, I've always wanted to become an actress.

Minori: An actress? That's so cool!

Nene: Hai! Back in middle school, I joined a theatre group and got the lead role for their show. I had to practiced eagerly, as I did not want to disappoint the my fellow troupe members. Unfortunately, on the day of their performance, I'd forgot her lines and couldn't say anything. 

Minori: T-That's horrible!

Nene: To that day, the incident greatly damaged my self-confidence, and ever since then, I was  incapable of performing back onstage. I joined Tsukasa's troupe by Rui's request. I knew that Tsukasa didn't mean to lash out. He just got his emotions get the best of him. Soon after that, Wonderland x showtimes then formed.

Minori: But what then happened?

Nene: Then our group had to disband as Emu's brothers believed that there should be others to take the turn on the stage.

Minori: No way. Its actually nice for others to try and go on stage, but this is something absolutely different!

Nene: I didn't know what to do anymore. So I kept on thinking about this.

Minori: Which is...

Nene: "Is it best to quit my dream..?"

Minori: EH?!