Part 12

Gray's POV

"Okay, I know I told you that talking to Natsu MIGHT take you to the actual mating process, but I just recently found out that chaos will erupt when you won't mate," I said to Lucy in between cabins, alone in a corridor.

"What?! Gray, where are you getting your information from?" she blushed and uttered in disbelief, "It's ridiculous."

"I know, I know, but you have to trust me. It is very important, okay?" I tried to convince her without telling the truly ridiculous story of future Natsu walking around 8 years ago. She struggled when answering carefully, eyes not meeting mine.

"Gray..... I do trust you, you know. But it sounds," she was looking for a word, " I don't know, impossible? For you to know that me and Natsu have to, umm, do IT or else it'll be a chaos."

She looked into my eyes and must've thought her words sounded selfish, 'cause she quickly added, "I mean, I know that Natsu is hurting, but it isn't that much of a chaos that he'll suffer again. Well, it is to him, but....."

"You don't understand, he is going to get you!" I shouted and she flinched as silence filled the room.

"I'm sorry. I, uhh," I weighed my options but decided to tell her, "8 years back Natsu from future appeared with a book and told me to give it to our Natsu, but that idiot never took interest in that book." I squeezed my fist together thinking about how stupid one person could be while Lucy wanted to ask about the time travelling part.

"And yesterday, when he came by my house and acted all weird, I thought that maybe it's tied with the book or something."

"Oh my god, you just now, after 8 years, thought you'd give it a go?" she asked all mad, "how stupid can you be? You should know that Natsu wouldn't read a book if his life depended on it."

"Hey, I'm not stupid," I defended myself quickly, "Natsu himself told me not to read it!"

"When ever have you listened to that dunce?" Well, that's a good point.

"Aanyways, I read it and there was a letter, written by Natsu, that I got a feeling that if he didn't mate this year his body would stake that if the mating force is strong enough he wouldn't put up with it and would finally mate. That means that he'd lose all control, possibly turn into E.N.D and rape you. But if he would put up with the season, he'd die because of the intensity it's creating." Okay, I might've told it to her too casually, because she was tearing up and trembling, not knowing where to put her hands. Just a moment ago she was fine, now I evoke a flood of overwhelming emotions. Understanding that both options were awful.

"Uhh, don't cry," I tried to calm her down awkwardly, "it can be avoided. He is doing everything in his power to keep himself from hurting you." That's true, every year he goes away and in the letter Natsu said that he even takes some kind of potion. That I haven't figured out yet, what kind of potion does he get from the dark guild? Is it the same dark guild that we are fighting against? It would make sense knowing that the dark guild in Natsu's letter would want to crush Fairy Tail.

"Look, you're not a virgin, are you?" She blushed again and looked down. Oh. "Well, it doesn't matter, because if you go to Natsu before he comes to you, he is still in his right mind." At least I hope so. Not that this moron would ever be in his right mind!

"And you can take it slowly, it can even be pleasant?" I offered, trying to make the topic light, as if trying to win her over. I was trying to win her over. She was just looking at me silently, not crying anymore, just thinking. "I mean, who else would you do it with anyway."

"Gray! I have plenty of options," she exclaimed and added after a pause, "But I guess if Natsu is sane, I could, umm, do it."

"Yes, of course you can," I don't even know why such relief washed over me but it sure did after hearing her agree to the deed. She was looking fine now, just unsure. I grabbed her by the shoulders gently and looked straight to her eyes remembering the other part of the mating.