Alcohol

ATHENA POV

Wow.. I don't think i've ever looked this good. The dress Amelia picked out for me was so revealing and definitely not what I was used to. She had given me black wedge heels and curled my long hair, putting half of it up in a ponytail. She gave me a smokey eye snd deep red lipstick for my makeup. She also gave me silver earrings and a silver necklace to put on.

(Athena's dress)

Amelia wore something similar, but more her style

Amelia wore something similar, but more her style. It was more revealing and she had stiletto heals instead. She had gold accessories and a winged eye liner, something she was perfect at because both eyes were very even.

(Amelia's dress)

I was nervous, very nervous

I was nervous, very nervous. Nervous to be around alcohol after seeing what it could do to someone, nervous to go out for the first time in months. But as the uber pulled up, I tried to calm my breathing. Everything would be okay. It was going to be a fun night out with my best friend.

I stepped into the uber and gripped amelia's hand, showing my nervousness and excitement as I gave her a smile.

As if reading my thoughts, she states "It's gonna be okay, we're gonna have fun!"

"I hope so.." I mumble under my breath.

Soon we arrived at the club and I could hear the booming music from outside. We waited in line for a while and again I found myself grateful for the fall warmth.

"ID's." The bouncer stated as we got to the front. I was practically shaking from nerves as I pulled out my ID and handed it to him along with Amelia. He handed them back to us and Amelia was bouncing with excitement as we stepped in.

The lights were purple and blue, casting a hue over all the guests in the club. I saw a staircase and a large glass windows lining the upstairs floor. Probably a VIP area. Amelia took my hand and dragged me to the bar. She ordered a few shots of whiskey and looked at me, silently asking if i wanted any. No judgement or pressure in her gaze. I sighed and nodded my head. She smiled wildly.

"One martini, please." I said bashfully. The bartender winked at Amelia before beginning to make our drinks. She wore a sleeveless black shirt with an apron over her waist. Amelia seemed to take a particular liking to her, staring her down as if she wanted to jump her boots. I rolled my eyes.