Tomatoes

EVERETT POV

Who the fuck is he. And why the fuck did she think it was okay to grab his arm like that? His cheeky smile suggested he didn't mind, but saying I didn't would be the understatement of the century.

I was pissed, to say the least. Before she could come back and see my rage, I walked out of my office and frowned at my employees talking instead of getting their work done. They were on the clock for gods sake.

"Everyone! Back to fucking work! Now." I all but screeched.

As I walked back to my office in long strides, I imagined the things I could do to punish her. Realistically, there was nothing I could do other than give her more work. Unrealistically, though, my mind got the best of me. Images of her bent over my knee, ass red from continuous, counted slaps with her short little skirt flipped up ran rampant through my mind. My dick surged to life in excitement, but I knew it couldn't happen. Not yet, at least.

And then she walks in. Her hair slightly messy from the wind, blonde strands falling out of her hair clip and framing her face. God, she looked beautiful. But, I was still pissed.

She handed me a salad, a fucking salad. I hate salads. I looked, and there were tomatoes as well, making this the most insufferable dish I'd had in a while.

"I brought you a Caesar salad, I hope you like it." She extends the box out to me with her sleeves covering everything but her fingertips. Maybe it was too cold outside, last time I had checked it wasn't, but maybe the temperature dropped? A pang of guilt hit me, I'd sent her out in the cold, what if she gets sick? I thought. I was too busy guilting myself to realize she had tried to walk away.

Tried being the key word. She didn't make it very far before she tripped, I extended my hands out to catch her and was about to stand when she caught herself. I quickly put a blank expression on over my worried one and put my arms down. This wasn't some love story where she would fall into my lap and we lived happy ever fucking after, although suddenly I wished it was.

I watched her back as she returned to her office. At that moment, it hit me like a brick. I wanted her. Only her. I had tried to get her off my mind with other randoms, but their hair wasn't her shade. Their mouths were covered in lipstick, when she only wore lip gloss. Their eyes were either ugly brown or too blue, hers were a perfect shade of golden hazel. I had once moaned her name during one of these times. It was slightly embarrassing, I must say.

No good lay would get my mind off of her. She was an innocent little minx who didn't even know what she was doing to me. I hoped that soon she would.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

I managed to buckle down and managed to get myself focused enough to send a few emails, write a report, and prepare for my next meeting.

I knock on Athena's door, holding my breath.

"Come in," She answers.

I waltz in and look at her, still buried in her work and computer. She was a damn good worker, one of the reasons why she was my best assistant yet.

"Meeting." I say before turning around and walking back out. I heard her scrambling for her stuff and soon I felt her presence behind me. She had caught up to me, sweet little thing.

We walked together into meeting room A, I sat at the head of the table and she sat right next to me. The proximity between us would be the death of me. I would be so tempted to put my hand on her smooth thigh, rubbing soothing circles into it while she takes notes.

After a few minutes, my guests had trailed in, taking their places amongst the rest. I stand, turning towards the already fired up projector that had a powerpoint on it.

"The principles of business management." I read off of the projector, I look over at my angel and see her writing down the title. This would be her first meeting with me. I hoped she would take good notes, but I had no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't.

"Number one, authority. You have to make sure your employees respect you enough to see you as an authoritative figure. They need to listen and then obey. This is also balanced with responsibility and accountability. To be a good business owner, you need to take accountability for your actions and screw ups. You then need to responsibly fix those screw ups."

The meeting went on and on, but I never found myself getting bored. Anytime my mind would drift off, I would look down at Athena and see her writing what I had said. It made me feel proud.

After the meeting was over, Athena and I dispersed from the group of business managers discussing the meeting. Once in my office, I put my hand out.

Athena looked confused for a moment, before opening her mouth into an "O" shape. She gently ripped out her notebook paper from her pink notebook, handing the long paper of notes to me. Damn, she was definitely a good note taker. Although, there were some doodles on the paper: hearts, flowers, etc. Something I would've fired someone for before, but I couldn't even bring myself to reprimand her for it.

I glanced at the clock. It was 4:30, I guess I could let her leave while I put these notes into the system since she had finished all her work.

"Go home, Athena." She looked frightened for a moment before smiling graciously.

"Thank you for letting me off early, sir." Fuck. There it was again. I nodded, hoping she would leave before she could see my hard on forming.

She grabbed her belongings and hurried out of my door with a small smile on her face. Always so positive, I thought.

Concluding another okay day, I sort of smiled.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·v̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧

1014 words
Come back for more <3