💘 part -39 🤭💞🤔

Hellowwww welcome backu to weird drama section ✨✨

Please njoy and share your valuable thoughts- I really need some boost up / motivation or whatever pewss (fuffy eychs🥺)

*******************************************

_______________________________________________

: damn it !! Only that park jae was my only target , starting from day 1 . i have put many efforts to clear that little idiot everytime some or other way she was escaped until last try I did my best , I even handled security panel. but now that women Y/n !!!

Feeling irritat- angry the person throwed the controler away when again the Ager raised while Looking at the controler.

?? : iam not gonna let it go like this!!! Myself Ho.Hella not gonna step back with my work Mr. Park Jimin .... Your sweet cube jae will be on death bed soon but before that lets send off ur new wedded wife. She made a huge mess to me before the moment we meet.

She closed her eyes totally being vexed and dropped herself on couch before messaging her forehead.

Hella : iam not gonna let it go out of my hand. Never.

------_------_-------_-----_-----_-----

Jae : amma I also want to come pewsss...
Y/n : u need to attend classes right!.
Jae : but...... I want to go with you.

Y/n who was packing tiffin for (herself)-- her husband and brother stoped for a second and Looked at jae. That little innocent kid was Looking down at her feet while playing with her school shouder strap.

She took a step to aproach her when her dearest brother Gestured that he will take care of his niece. Y/n return back to pack her fav snacks while her brother got busy with his little one.

Rishi : so why do this small girl is sad for??.

Jae Looked at him with a pout . Like he understood her eye-talks he immediately responded.

Rishi : ahh now I understand... so This little gurl wants to go with amma but she is not agreed right!!.

She nodded her head in hope her uncle going to take her there and make her amma agree with her wish.

Rishi : well you See if you come with us then u will miss your classes later when exams conducted you can't able to write because you can't understand-

Jae : I don't feel good today.. Don't know why I want to be with amma..

Rishi : in that case we will plan something in evening together okey?.

Jimin descending stairs left a chuckle on watching his bro in law trying to make her to understand the thing.. His view pared up towards Y/n who was Looking confused to choose over snacks.

Here he actually got a doubt wether he was married to her or did he adopted her??. Like where is the difference between Y/n and jae!!?.

Jimin : I need to deal with kids in this house uff..

Y/n jumped at her place when jimin slammed hand on the table where she arranged 1,2,3................∞ packs of snacks. Showing her burning eyes she looked at him.. How dare he disturbed her snacks??..

Y/n : what's your problem??. Can't you See iam busy!.

Jimin : I can See very well How you are trying to pack only this stuff.