listen it out guys!!!.. 💔

Hello stars!!!..

How all are you doing.. 😊

Hope good or bad anything ... You are so better than any other who is facing terrible life around them.

So.....

First here read this. 👇

I was moved off by this amazing lines

I was moved off by this amazing lines... Would you all like to share what is your opinion on this article!???...

I'll share my personal opinion.. 💔

I have a cute friend..she is so cute, over thinking head, possessive girl for her loved ones,super active girl, a very stubborn one, a pure little soul few months back she got married with her relative guy ... It was forced!! She want to study further but because of her family issues she have no option other than saying yes!!..

Well..... He is guy with coldness but he do lover her whole heartedly. That's when he respected her decision and he himself agreed her to college as her wish..he told his parents that he will not marry her if she is not going to study nor he is will anyone else other than her so, his parents left with no option....

She was just a 17 years girl with surrounded by many Unessary things.. This girl always takes all things on herself and never shares to anyone...

Such a idiot!!!... .

Coming to the point. After that marriage she had a tour from her house to her husband and husbands to her's... So she didn't attended the classes for almost 1 month...

(You know India's marriages are best also the many costums and N number of rituals which doesn't ends..)

Finally after 3 months she came back to college for giving the exam conducted in our own clg itself... I was literally shocked to look at her weak, unsteady personality .. I asked her about it she just shrugged it off and said because of the travelling effect.

I didn't believe it. We all know THE THING what happens after marriage , I hand a strong feeling something was related to it not of that  TRAVELLING..after that i continuously called her asking about her health, I always checked on her with my other friends around her area. And came to know about her  COMPLETE BED REST FOR ONE MONTH!!!! like what the heack even happened!!.

I was so concerned about her.. That was not her who I used to see as a jumping doll, non-stop talking radio, my miss Universe 💔... She was some one else to say like skeleton!!, a patient!!!, a drug adductor..i never and ever asked her about anything that happened which brought her at this level to look like that...

After somedays she was healed a little from it... We(I and my 20 other friends) took her out to have a outing just for 2 hours or something.. At that time she told me that...her health was that much DAMAGED because of the s*x they did... Her 17 years harmones didn't had responded to it correctly... That why she have to go through all those weaknesses.. Doctor adviced them to take care of her complete healthy diet.. No outside food and also rest as much as she can so she will be gain herself back....

Recently, like 2 days back when we are at our examination Hall she looked dull again I asked her what was the reason again as I was alredy ready to beat the shit of him... But no the matter held with her broken my heart into millions of pieces even to digest..

She was ABORTED in her 2 months pregnancy without her knowledge!!!... That all weakness was because of her fetus started taking  the immunity which she had gained... She  neglected those all and thought that she didn't had periods that's why but she never thought of it... I got to know that she was fainted on the day they came to know about it and the fetus was already dead because of the lack of nutrition and the circulation of blood from the mother WHICH SHE DON'T HAVE FOR HERSELF!!...

Now guess what she is going through!!.. All her relatives started saying that it was all her fault... She did it purposely.. She killed her own unborn baby!!!.. Oh by the way her father - "To take revenge on her family she did this "...

Can anyone tell them that it was NOT HER FAULT BUT THERE OWN SELF... Who told them to marry her at that age!!! Can't they just understand what she need?... By God grace her husband loves her without telling anything he accepted the situation and her with full heart... Who is going to describe what he would feel!!.. No one can do.

I just was you all to know that getting married or having s*x at the age of teens is not right...a 17 years girl can't take the pain then how can a 13 or 15 can do!!!... Ff have to be little related but not the extreme far away from real world... Fan fiction have good demand now a days use it properly to know what is true beauty of ourselves not those things which gives falls statements... I truely broken watching  my best friend like that... I didn't have any courage to come up to tell her that it was all dream...

Yes I did told her to keep believe and faith in God to create a sweet moments in future and I wished her to have a bless of God to shower with many beautiful reasons she can have as a right...

<{I know in olden days girl have been married at so younger age and same goes now.. So what is different!!!.... Many changes occurred from that days to this... First always comes food which is most important..in olden days there would be healthy food but now all pizza's, Burger's, deep fries, all junk foods so no comparison of those olden days marriges and present marriages...everything changed }>.

I REQUEST YOU ALL TO NOT SUPPORT THOSE FFS WHICH DAYS 15 OR 18 YEARS OF Y/N GETTING INTO S*X SCENARIO..PLEASE THINK TWISE BEFORE DOING A FF RELATINF TO THIS DELICATE MATTER... IT'S NOT SMALL NOT AT ALL...

I know some authors are also reading this please keep aware of this matter with your readers too..

Come on guys face the reality not reels... Imagine to a border not more than that... It may cause you nothing but stress !!!..

As a well wisher iam going this post hope you understand what I exactly wants to say... Ignore my spelling and formation I really still Have a unbelievable truth to digest...

Thank you for your all support...thank you for reading this of possible please try to understand the point in it ❣️...

Bye bye... Take care...