💘part -35 😂

Mrs. Park : you go take some rest.. Look how weak you are looking!

Y/n : iam totally fine mom don't wo-

Mrs. Park : still you need some rest and also check on jae...

Y/n : ha mom.. I was just going, hana di bring soup to my room after some time.

Hana : ok . I'll remember it.

Y/n : okey then I'll go now.

She walked up to the room where jae was sleeping on bed wrapped with soft blanket . Y/n signed noticing how weak , pale was her pari.

Y/n : I shouldn't have involve you.. Sorry pari.

Kissing her back of hand slowly, Y/n went to other side of bed taking the thermometer to check her temperature. After checking she kept it a side also removing the cool patch from her forehead and kissed gently as she don't want to disturb her.

Jae : Amma~ .

Y/n : yes pari iam here only.

Y/n carefully took her little angel in her warm embrace showing that she is safe with her..

After a week of attending school jae fallen sick with high fiver, cough and cold also with full body pains because of her continues participation in all those festivals... Obviously any Indian will Surely fall a bit sick after every festival season then the chances of falling sick is more higher in case of any other country citizens... That too a back to back to back to back festivals..

Jae : Oppa.... Amma.

Y/n : ush pari... Jae , look iam here only.

Jae : don't leave me alone..

Y/n : no I'll never leave you Jae.

Jae : iam scared amma.... Please save me, uncle will best me again no ahh...

Y/n : Jae!?? .. Jae clam down no one is here except me..

Jae : oppa...please dont - don't -

Y/n : pari calm down... Open your eyes what happened!?.

Jae was continuously mumbling something in her delirious state making y/n confuse and at the same time worried about what she was saying. It was so hard for her already in past few days to Control Jae but thanks to jimin who stayed late night taking care of his baby...

Y/n : jae come on open your eyes.. Look amma is here.

Y/n teased raised more when she saw a few drop of tears leaving from her pari's eyes .without wasting time Y/n shook her to wake up before anything would happen.. After trying for 3rd time successfully she woke up but with a scream followed.

Jae : OPPA.

Y/n : Jae!! Jae come here. Pari see your amma is here with you

Jae : amma..

She leaned against her amma's chest crying silently which ached Y/n heart a lot . Y/n patted her head softly trying to make her relief..at the same time yami burst into the room with a huge grin but disappeared looking at the worried face of Y/n and Jae silent yet watchable sobs.

Yami : YUMMY SUP IS HE- kya huva?.

Y/n : di please help me.. She is not stable to hear me .

Yami : ayoo! My kheer is sick... And you want her to hear you...

Yami was the 2nd person to understand what to do and how to do when Jae is turning out of control.. Of course she is the one who knows every single detail of Jae after jimin.