💘 part - 37 🍃✨

Boo 👀

------------------------>

Suga : we need to do something about this matter, otherwise we would -

Jimin : lets just wait for the right time hyung!!...we don't have any evidence regarding this issue.

Suga : but day by day matter is going out of our hands jimin..we are keep missing the important files or mislaying somewhere else.. If this keep happening then we need to face so many things in future.

Jimin sank into the chair and sigh he was closing eyes to get rid of this new problem..he was already having a great time with his wife who was behaving weird from the day jae- her pari participated in her school sports. And then now again his important file which worth for some good amount that can bring a huge loss. It was missing. This frustrated him more..

Suga : we both very well know the person who would dare to do, still can't fire that shit nor anything..why?.

Finally jimin opened his eyes tiredly yet those carried a aura to creep the person who got guts to messed with him.

Jimin : it will not take much time yoongi hy-

He was cutoff by slow door opening..tilting his head he saw little girl peeking in... Yoongi too turn back to look at jae.

Yoongi : woahh look who is here !!!.

Jae : hehe ~ hello gradfaaa...

Yoongi : Aish..iam going to send your bunny oppa to flower flower island and never getting him back again.

Jae giggled by giving a small fit of few toffees before walked towards jimin and within no time he carried her making her to settle on his legs comfortably.. Jae gave him a quick cheek kiss and handed him a toffy too.

Yoongi : why too much sweetness today?.

Jae : Amma always keep many chockieess in my bag everyday..

Rishi : and you would like to share rather than eating right little one!!.

Yoongi : oh rishi !! How come you are here?.

Rishi : I want to have some experience about how company work so i asked jimin for any suggestion and he end up calling me here...

Yoongi : I see.. Here you end up by taking jae with you.

Before rishi could answer jimin replied shortly while unwrapping a candy and offered it to her.

Jimin : I told him to bring her here.

Yoongi : but why?.. I mean -

Jimin : I was missing my baby so thought to have a moment with her is it a issue now. Huh!!!.

There was a tint of playful in his tone and behavior which took yoongi a total off guard ... As he know there is something behind his sudden calling jae here.

Rishi smiled at them thinking how beautiful would be this moment if his sister would be here with them..

Jimin : well as my dear brother in law is here for business purpose then lets finish it off then we will have rest of day with jae !?.

Yoongi let out a sigh before lifting himself form chair and fixing his suit button.

Yoongi : fine then , let me take care of jae -

Jimin : you are also coming with us hyung and my baby didn't had her luch yet right !?? (She turned her left to right as no) so, she will have her luch until then we will look the basic of business. What you say rishi?.