💝part-12 💝

Sorry sorry...iam again being tooo late for this part...i tried hard to post it soon but I was having a major headache so I was in rest for total damn two days..

But...

But...

But...

Iam here after watching "BUTTER" I also melted with there cute appearance 🙂..

Anyways here is the next part..

As I said before also it's a south style Indian wedding so I tried to out all customs in this and next part also related to this one..

I hope you like it..

☺☺☺

🚫 (warning : No negativity or any disrespectful comments..)  🚫

-------------

**Author pov**

Early in the morning at sharp three y/n was  there sitting on a high designed table surrounded by big lotus designer set ..with a smile on her face also with a different feeling in her heart...big big containers which was filled with haldi water, milk. And warm water had covers by different types of flower petals..

Traditionally five days of haldi ceremony ia a ritual performed to ward away evil eyes the bride and the groomgroom... "𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖" this is the flow of haldi ceremony is a fun ritual where the women of households sings together while bathing the groom and the bride for the ritual of wedding with milk, haldiwater and warm water..

There is a believes that at the end of the haldi and start of the wedding Bride and groom both are treated as sign of spiritual souls of God's

There is a believes that at the end of the haldi and start of the wedding Bride and groom both are treated as sign of spiritual souls of God's.. So the women who participate in the ceremony can make a wish that can be heard by there God and accept there wish.. So they wish the groom and bride with haldi, then with milk to refresh them from all five days of there haldi and warm water flow makes them more charming for there wedding..

Y/n was laughing and hiding her face in her hands while her mother , other relatives are pouring the water in the wedding brass sieve.. Vapour around her and slight  morning sunrise light was making her look like a Goddess having her morning fresh bath..people around her frozen for a second looking at her like that as a whole dream World for them.

She pushed her long black wet hair back taking a long, deep breaths... Once she was done her mom took her inside to prepare her for her further important , special , magical time..