💘 🥀 part-3 🌹

**Jimin pov**

It's almost 9:00 at night I am sitting on the bed and doing some work in laptop which is on my laps iam trying to focused on my work.. But I can't as these kid jae was smiling cutely while sitting and sometimes drooling on bed here to there... Now she is laying on bed in free-fall position (sleep on stomach).. Keeping her both hands under her either side of chin swinging her legs back and forth.. She do this thing when she want something from me and she knows that I can't resist her cuteness.. I signed Defeatedly as iam giving up to ignore her.. I turned to her while smiling..

Jimin : what is it ? what you want baby?

Jae: YEAHHHHH I won... You loss...

(She started jumping on bed..and dancing in Victory..)

Jimin: ok ok baby you won now come here..

(I said keeping laptop on the table and gestured her to come to me.. But she shook her head as no and folded her hands like she going to give me some piece of brain).

Jae: No.. Ist you have to say yes for something.. Then only I'll come..

Jimin: umm ok then tell me what is that SoMeThiNg.... (I immitated like her... While Crosing my hands and pouting little same as her) .

Jae: yeah  don't copy me

Jae: yeah don't copy me..

Jimin: ok... Ok ill not.. Now tell me..

(I said and took her in my laps..before she ran away..)

Jae: that.. Iam sooo happy~~~~~☺

Jimin: Hmm ok... Why are you happy?

(I asked her removing her hairs setting them in the back.. But she stood up on the bed having that small smile which always makes me relief then she started saying).

Jae:oppa that are you going to marry her?

Jimin: who?

Jae:A-anae she is sooo.. beautiful... cute.. lovely... stunning... charming...pretty .right.. So I want you to marry her... She is soo sweet..i like her no..no...no...I LOVE HER... please oppa... Please say yes...

(My expression changed into Serous one.. Why she is asking me this now? Does she really like y/n that much?.. But they don't even have a good talk with each other.. As I bring her back with me yesterday..)

Jimin: jae it's late let's go to bed...come on.

Jae : NO 1ST ANSWER ME... DO YOU AGREE? OR NOT?.. THEN ONLY I WILL GO.

jimin: jae Hwa i said go to bed.. Its late already..

Jae : . No.. I will not go.

Jimin: iam telling you gain get back to bed now..

Jae: no means no... I'll no-

JIMIN: I SAID ONCE TO SLEEP MEANS THAT'S ..DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME BACK... JUST GET DOWN AND GO..