Chapter 12. Tom's POV.

We walked a bit closer to the man and saw it was Fatherinnit...But... He was holding someone..

Tommy?

                                                                                  Tommy pov.

TW: SA, screaming, blood, fighting, touching,

The next morning I woke up and decided to go to another place a bit more far away then home.. After walking a bit I saw a little stall, and there was a sign with "Free Drinks!" on it. Finally something to drink.. I really needed that. I walked over to the stall. "Hello there! What would you like to drink" The man smiled at me. He looked... Familiar?.. I just shook it off. "Can I get a coke please?" I asked the man. "Of course, There you go!" he said and gave me the can of coke. "Have a great day young man!" The man shouted before I walked away.

"Creep" I said into myself. and walked back to the park after a wile. Ten minutes later I arrived at the park. My coke was already empty..  "Maybe he's still there tomorrow.. then I can get a new one.." I said to myself.  It was dark already I decided to go to sleep in the treehouse because I had nothing else to do and I'm better off alone..

(The next day)

I woke up from birds chirping.. I decided to have a little morning walk. Well.. If it is morning.. I walked over to the beach and decided to sit on a bench I saw there. I sat there for what I thought an hour. I stood up and walked around the beach. "Gosh it's peaceful in here." I said until I heard a bell ringing. I looked behind me to see the exact same man of yesterday. Now he was selling... Ice cream?   It was winter why would anyone buy ice cream right now? I walked over to the man. "Hey there young man I saw you yesterday close to the park!" The man said. How could he remember. there are hundreds of people buying drinks there. why would he remember me? I shook it off.. "Hello!" I said back. "Do you want to buy some ice cream?" The man asked. "No, I don't have any money.." I said back to the strangely familiar man. "You can get for free! You're special." The man grinned. "Okay?" I said. Weird   I walked over to the ice cream van. "What flavour?" The man asked.  "Strawberry is okay." I said. A minute later the man handed me the ice cream. "Have a nice day Love" The man said. ew.  I quickly walked away without saying anything. I went back to the park and ate there half of my ice cream. It was getting dark. I wasn't really tired so I decided to walk around for a bit. 

After 2 hours of walking I was in a random street. I looked at the street sign to see where I was. *His own streetname* "Fuck" I blurted out. I quickly looked around to see if no one heard or saw me. I saw no one luckily... Until someone grabbed my shoulder....

"Dad?" 

I looked up to see it was really my dad.. Fuck. "Hey son missed you." He grinned. "Sure.." I mumbled. "What do you want?" I scuffed at him. "You." And he grinned again. I tried to escape out of his grip. "Let me go!" I yelled at my father. "You're not going anywhere!" He yelled back hit me and tried to drag me away from the street. I tried to resist but it didn't work.. Until I saw 2 familiar boys standing on the other side of the street. I couldn't see it that good because it was dark. Until they walked a bit closer..

Y/n and Wilbur?

My father saw them too..  "C'mon we go!" he whisper yelled at me. He dragged me away from them. "Leave me alone!" I said loud enough for them to hear. "Shut up!" My father yelled at me and hit me.  I kept quiet now.. I looked behind me to see if Y/n and Wilbur would be there. But no... My father dragged me to a sort of Little cabin. It was creepy though. He dragged me inside.. It was a little cozy thing from the inside. But there was a basement.. He dragged me down there. "Calm down you freak!" I accidently blurted out.. "Shut up you monster!" He hit me.. In the basement there was a tiny room with only a bed. He throwed me in there... "Here you belong!" He yelled. "I will come back later for a surprise.." He said in a mysterious tone. A surprise? Yeah right.. I thought in myself.

 It was an hour later I guess.. I was sitting at the bed doing nothing. In the corner of the tiny room was a little bar. I looked at it Until I saw someone standing there..? I called out for them. Nothing.. "Fuck" I said to myself. "What 'Fuck'?" I heard someone say and I looked up to see a familiar lady standing there. That can't be.. I thought in myself.  "None of your business. Who are y- Wait... Carla?" I asked the familiar lady. "Oh you recognized me love?" She said in a flirty tone. "Fuck off, What are you even doing here?" I scoffed. "I'm here for you my darling." She smiled and said in a flirty way. "So first you're flirting with Y/n and now with me? Fuck off you whore." I said as my dad walked in. uh oh.. "Don't speak to her like that!" My father yelled at me. "How do you even know her?!" I yelled back at my father. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS KID!" he screamed. He walked over to me and punched me in the face.. My nose was now bleeding. Carla walked over to me pretending to help me. "Let me help you sweetheart." She said as she grabbed my face AND KISSED ME?! "Go away you bitch!" I yelled and hit her. I was too weak.. nothing hurted her. "Why would I Toms?" she laughed and kept kissing me. "Don't call me that" I said irritated. "what, can only your 'love' call you that?" She teased. I turned red. "I don't have a 'love' Carla." I said a bit flustered but annoyed. "Who was that boy you were sitting at the Café then?" She grinned. "Tom what is she talking about? With who were you at the Café?!" My father yelled at me. "I was at the Café with Y/n after vlogging the thing for our school project remember?!" I yelled back. "Why would you going to a Café with that weird kid?!" My father yelled. "HE'S NOT WEIRD, CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR A MOMENT AND LEAVE ME TF ALONE!" I screamed at my father knowing I would instantly regret it.. "DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME AGAIN BOY!" My father screamed back. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME? LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" I screamed. That wasn't a good idea...  He hit me. and again.. and again.. again, again, again.. I almost couldn't breathe anymore.. "S-stop.." I cried.. "I will stop.." he paused for a sec, He looked at Carla. "Now it's your time." My father gave her an evil smile.. "W-what y-your gonna d-do.." I said scared watching Carla come closer. My dad left the room..

 "Now we can have fun." She smiled. "W-what y-you mean with that.." I said still with tears in my eyes. "Oh you know exactly what I mean." She said as she started to touch me. "S-stop!" I cried. She only smiled. She started to slowly put my shirt up.. "Stop!" I screamed loud enough to hear it outside of the basement. She grabbed my wrist very tight.. "Shut your mouth you little fat ugly bitch!" She yelled and hit me hard enough to make my nose bleed again.. I almost fainted because of the blood loss. until I heard a familiar voice call my name. 

Y/n?

A few seconds later everything went dark for me, and I passed out..

(1365 WORDS!!) not really a cliff-hanger bc next part is for Y/n and Will :)

How was your Christmas? :D (If you celebrate)

Eat and drink enough and take care<3

See you next chapter!!