Chapter 13. I found you.

~Y/n?

                                                                                         Y/n POV.

TW: mentions of SA, Cuddling, Fluff.

Me and Will were standing on the other street from where we saw Fatherinnit and Tom.. We walked towards them a bit. We saw Fatherinnit say something to Tommy but we couldn't make out what.. Until we heard Tom yell "Leave me alone!" And they walked away... we heard Fatherinnit yell "Shut up!" to Tom.. "C'mon we should follow them!" Wilbur said to me. "Yeah" I said and we tried to follow them but we lost em...

We kept searching and searching.... We couldn't found him.. "Y/n..." Will said to me. "Yeah..?" I answered. "I-I think we should go home.." Will said in a sad tone. "No, we have to keep searching!" I Yelled in despair.. "But we can't find him Y/n!" Wilbur yelled at me. "But he needs us!" I yelled back. "He is nowhere Y/n! And what if someone else finds him, He'll be fine." Wilbur spoke. "How can you say that about your best friend?!" I yelled at him. Why would he say that?... What happened... "Fine, You go home! But I'll keep searching no matter what!" I yelled. And with that Wilbur left.

He.. Left?..

I shook it off and kept searching for Tom. Hours passed I still couldn't find him.. I was walking in a street I didn't know. I was walking through the street and when I was about to leave I heard someone scream. "Stop!" Is what I heard. Tom?  I heard another lady yell "Shut your mouth you little fat ugly bitch!" I recognised the voice from something.. I then saw a little back peaking out of the ground. I quietly walked over to it. Then I saw him.. Tom. Laying covered in blood with Carla? Standing next to him. I runned to the front of the house. I slammed on the door. Fatherinnit opened..  "Let me in!" I screamed at him. "Why?" He yelled. "You know exactly why!" I yelled back and hit him in the face. He was knocked out now. I runned in to the basement. I saw Carla standing there. "Oh hey there! Long time seeing you." She said in a flirty way. "Fuck off" I said and punched her in the face. Her nose was bleeding. "AH- How dare you!" She cried and walked away. "That was easy" I mumbled in myself. I ran over to Tom. I sat next to him. "Please wake up!" I said to him.. I began to shake him. "Wake up! Please.."

After 10 minutes I decided to pick him up in bridal style. And left the house.. I walked over to my own house since Wilbur and me had a fight.. I opened the door. Nobody's home? weird.  I laid him on the couch and grabbed a pillow and blanket. First I washed his face so he hadn't blood on his face anymore. I laid him down with the blankets and pillows. He laid so... Peaceful?.. I smiled at the thought of him being finally safe. "He's cute.." I mumbled. Wait what?  I just shook it off. I sat by the end of his feet since I only had one couch. 

After 2 hours he finally woke up. "where am I?"  He said in a tired voice. "You're awake!" I yelled of happiness and hugged him. "Sorry.." I said. and let go. "It's okay" He laughed a bit. I smiled back at him. "What happened?" He asked me. "W-what do you mean?" I asked him. "I barely remember anything only that..." And he stopped his sentence.. "Only what Tom?.." I asked him in a worried tone. "N-no nothing..." He mumbled and started tearing up a bit. "Hey, hey, hey, It's okay I'm here" I said and hugged him. He now cried in my arms. "It's okay Toms." I comforted him and rubbed his back. He said nothing.. We stayed in that hug until he was done crying. We now looked at each other. "So.." I began "D-do you want to talk about it? If not it's Fine I me-" and he cut me off. "Y-yeah.. U deserve to know.. after you saw me like that.." He said in a shaky voice. "Okay then.." I said. as he began..

 "I-it all started the moment me and Will walked away from each other.. I told him that I could stay at yours for a while... but I told you that I could stay at his.. I just... I didn't wanted anyone around me. I just wanted to be alone.. I walked over to a park where me and Tubbo build a treehouse when we were younger.. In that treehouse there were warm blankets and stuff. We left them there just in case you know.. The next day I decided to walk around in the city for a bit. I've had never been there before.. I was walking around there until I saw a little stall with a sign 'Free coke!'. I of course walked over to there since I didn't had anything to drink and I would've fainted because of my low blood sugar.. There stood a man.. He looked familiar but I didn't know why.. The next day I was walking by the beach. The same man stood by the beach this time with the sign 'Ice cream!' I hadn't money so I didn't buy any.. but then the man called me saying 'Hey there young man I saw you yesterday at the park' I thought it was such a creep. He asked me if I would buy Ice cream I said I didn't had any money. he then said.. 'You can have free! You're special' I just agreed with it but didn't trust it.. After he gave me the ice cream I just walked around a bit not looking where I walked to.. After a while I realised I just walked somewhere I looked at the sign where I was.. *his streetname* I wasn't really happy with that.. It was already dark then.. But then I saw the same familiar man... He walked over to me.. But then I saw it.. It was my dad.... Then I saw you and Wilbur. Then the part happened where you two also were.. But.. After he dragged me away from you.. He brought me to a little cabin.. I was scared... He then inside put me in the basement... In meanwhile he hitted me a few times.. Which I'm used to it.. After a bit of arguing someone familiar walked in... Carla.." He spoke as I saw him getting more stressed.. "S-she then started to flirt w-with m-me.. A-and then she kissed me.. I felt disgusting.. I told her to leave me alone.. I yelled at her.. My dad screamed at me to respect her it was... weird.. T-then.. My father said 'Ill let you have your moment'... to Carla. I didn't understood what he meant by that.. T-till Carla started touching me.. I screamed at her.. She started to pull up my s-shirt.." He started to tear up... "I screamed at her t-to s-stop... She didn't... I screamed again and that's when she'd hit me.. I slowly started losing focus.. Until I heard you call my name.. But that's when everything went black.. and now I woke up here.." 

He cried.. I hugged him tight. "I'm sorry Tom... I'm genuinely are.. I.. I should've been there for you.." I said to him while hugging him tight.. he hugged me back.   It's all my fault... I could've saved him.. I thought. "No.. You don't need to be sorry.. If I just had stayed at yours nothing would've happened..." He said.. I felt guilty.. "None of this is your fault okay.." I said while looking at him.. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. His cheeks flushed red while he quickly hugged me. Was he.. Blushing?.. No I'm just fantasizing it. I quickly hugged him back. We stayed in that hug for 5 minutes?! But.. It was good, I felt..  Safe?.. 

                                                                                      Tommy POV

After I explained everything, well... almost everything to Y/n he hugged me. I felt safe. Then he suddenly kissed me on the forehead! My cheeks flushed red so I decided to hug him quickly so he couldn't notice. I felt a tingly feeling in my heart and stomach.. What was that?.. I thought. I just shook it off.  We stayed in that hug for like 5 minutes! After we let go we just looked at eachother nothing else just looking. It was comfortable. After a minute of staring at eachother Y/n spoke up. "Should we watch a movie?" He asked me. "Sounds fun!" I smiled at him. 

"What movie you wanna watch?" He asked me. "You can decide!" I said happily. "No, You!" Y/n smiled. "Nah, You!" This kept going for like 10 minutes. "No, You!" I said but then Y/n started tickling me. "YOU. ARE. GONNA. CHOOSE. MR. SIMONS!" He tickled me harder with every word he said. "LE HAHAHAHAHA T ME HAHAHAHAH GO HAHAHAHA!" I laughed. I almost died of laughter so he stopped. "Never do that again!" I laughed "Hmm, I'll think about it!" Y/n laughed along. " "Butttttt" Y/n said. "Yeahhh" I said to match the vibe. "What movie should we watchhh.." Y/n groaned. "Okay fine..." I whined. "Yesss I knew I would win!" he grinned. "Ugh.." I groaned as I set the movie 'A silent voice' on.. "ooooh I like this one." He smiled at me. I laughed a bit and sat next to him. While watching the movie my eyes were getting heavy.. not even 5 minutes later I accidently fell asleep and felled on y/n chest..

                                                                                      Y/n POV

While watching the movie I felt something hit my chest.   Tommy?   I blushed 'a bit'. He must've fell asleep. I started playing with his hair "Gosh it is so fluffy" I said out loud. I quickly put my hand before my mouth. I looked at him, He was still asleep. Pfew.. I continued playing with his hair until  I also fell asleep cuddling him..

(1695 WORDS!!) HOLY SHI-anyways I hope you liked the long chapter!

What's your fav movie for a movie night?

Eat and drink enough and take care<3

See you next chapter!