Chapter 8. Wilbur? And The Quit....

Y/n POV
TW: Abuse and Screaming. That's it I guess

-And....

and he randomly stood up.. "I've got to go" He said panicked.. "Why? what's wrong?" I asked him. "I'll tell later!" he said and rushed downstairs quickly and left the house.. What the fuck?. I thought. As I decided to walk after him secretly.. I rushed downstairs. "Mom gotta go be back later!" I said and left..

I saw Tommy walking to a house. Where is he going? I thought as I followed him trying not to be seen.. it was dark so it was a lot easier. He went inside the house.. I went to hide behind the car so i still could see/hear him..

                                                                                    Tommy POV

I was sitting with Y/n until I remembered..... Shit my stream and friends... They don't know anything and my phones still inside..   "I've got to go!" I said to Y/n as i wanted to stand up he said something.. "Why? what's wrong?" He asked softly.. He was not crying anymore. I didn't want him to worry even more about me.. So I'll just have to lie.. "I'll tell later!" I quickly said and rushed downstairs and left.. Why did I say that, That's so stupid now he thinks something is wrong.. Well, there is but he doesn't have to know.. I thought as I walked over to my house.. "hope this end well..." I whispered in myself. I stood in front of my house.. I took a deep breath and walking into the front garden.. Shit my keys are inside..  So I had to knock.. I calmed myself down and knocked on the door..

                                                                                  Fatherinnit POV

Someone knocked on my door.. It couldn't be Sarah cause she have their own keys.. strange  I walked to the door to see a very familiar blonde stand there. Tom. "What the fuck does he want here.? What's his problem." I whispered in myself. I opened the door...

                                                 Tommy POV (Sorry for the much changing of POV's)

My father opened the door... Fuck. why does he had to open the door and not my mum.. I thought to myself. "What the fuck do you want I told you not to come back here" My father groaned. "I-I need to get to my pc f-for my stream and friends..." I stuttered. "If you hurry the fuck up for this time. Hurry!" my father yelled and grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.. "Hurry I said!" he screamed and hit my head.. "Y-yeah.." I whispered. "And don't you dare cry now go talk to your 'friends'!" He yelled and gave me another hit. I quickly rushed upstairs. and went on my pc.. I opened twitch and clicked 'start streaming' because I didn't had streamed in a while many people flooded in and asked things like 'are you okay?', 'what happened?' and 'it's been a while you good?'. and I said this..

"Hey chat i know it's been a while and many things happened... I'm not going into the details but I wanted to say a few things..." I started and Took a deep breath. "I quit streaming for a while I don't know how long and everything, I'm also not posting anything on social media as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc. So you wont hear anything from me for a long time.. And for my friends who are watching.. I'm sorry but I'm also not able to talk to you for a long time, I really want to but I can't for the moment... I'm sorry... You will hear from as soon is possible... I love you guys and take care of yourself, have a great day and.... Goodbye for a while.. Love you guys.." and ended stream.. I took a big breath until I felt something touching my leg...

Walter. 

"Thank god you almost gave me a heart attack" I laughed and pet my dog. I saw someone standing in the doorway..

 Wilbur?  I was confused.

"H-hey W-will what are you doing here?" I asked him hoping he didn't know anything about what was going on.. "checking up on you, Y/n had sent me a message that you suddenly left or something." He said to me. "You know Y/n?" I asked him. Since when does he know Y/n? weird. "Yeah I do, why?" "Just wondered. you never talked about him, so I was a bit confused. heh" I 'laughed' It off. "OoOoOh someone has a crush" Wilbur teased. "N-no I don't" I stuttered as my cheeks flashed pink. "Sureee. But that's not what I wanted to talk about.." Wilbur began.. "Tommy tell me.. What is wrong and why you're going to quit for a while?" Will spoke... 

Fuck.

"I-uh... I can't tell you I'm sorry..." I said as I looked down and felt tears coming in my eyes.. hoping he didn't notice. "Look at me Tommy.." Wilbur quietly spoke. I shook my head.. "Please..?" He said in a sad tone.. I shook my head with tears in my eyes now.. He lifted up my chin so I looked at him.. He saw the tears in my eyes. "Oh Tommy c'm here.." He spoke quietly and hugged me.. I broke down... "Shhh It's okay I'm here okay. I'm here..." he comforted me.. and hugged me tight. We stayed like that 5 minutes and after I calmed down. "now.. You want me to tell what happened?.." He asked in a worried tone. "I... I can't t-tell you h-here..." I whispered. hoping my father wouldn't hear anything.. "Want to go outside then to talk?.." will asked softly. "I want to but..." and I fell quiet.. "But...?" he asked. "N-no nothing.. l-let's go..." I said to Will.. And we walked downstairs.. "S-should we drink something first before we go?" I said to him before walking into the living room. "Oh uh, yeah sure." he said and we walked into the living room... "Hello sir!" Wilbur smiled to my father. "Oh, Hello Wilbur." My father spoke. "W-we want to drink something d-do we have a-anything?" I stuttered to my dad.. "Yeah we do in the fridge" my father spoke. "O-okay" I said and we walked to the kitchen. What do you want?" I asked Wilbur. "I don't know, just take something" will said. as I handed over a coke. I really want something else but this is my last drink for a while... I don't want to faint so I have to.. I zoned out. "Hey u good?" Wilbur asked me. he probably noticed I zoned out a bit. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I simply said. Of course I wasn't  I took another coke and put it in my pocket hoping Wilbur didn't notice.. After we drank our coke's we went outside... "Bye Fatherinnit." Will said. "Bye Father.." I said and.. Closed the door...

Here we are. Again... Outside.. without home or food...

"So." Wilbur began. "Tell me..."

(1176 WORDS!)  Yes a kind of cliff-hanger again.. (My dad told me I have to go to sleep..)

Sorry for so many POV changes!

I hope you like the story so far and if you don't It's okay!

Have you had a good day?

Eat and drink enough and take care of yourself<33

See you next chapter!