Chapter 15. Father?

TW: misgendering, smoking, drinking, fainting. That's all! 

                                                                                          Enjoy!

                                                                                       Wilbur POV

  After I left Y/n's I decided to go to.... My Father. Life can't be worse right? I thought to myself "Why has Y/n always had to ruin things. First Mum now Tom who's next?" I said annoyed to myself. I walked over to my dads house.. I knocked on the door..

He opened the door..

"Will? What the fuck you want, First saying you hate me and now coming back what is your problem" He said to me in an angry voice. "Hey father.. You're right. Y/n really does ruin things.." I spoke to my father.  "You finally see how she is kid.." He said. "Now.. Want a cigarette with some Rum?" He suddenly asked me. "Yeah sure. I only never had rum before.." I said to him. "Doesn't matter! everything is for a first time!" He strangely smiled. "Yeah" I fake laughed. Then he walked away to get the rum. That was weird.. He never smiled like that. I just shook it of. 

after a few minutes he came back with the cigarettes and the rum. He gave me a cigarette. I took a lighter out of my pocket. "Why do you have a lighter?" My father asked me. "You think I didn't smoke before?" I asked my dad with a smirk. "True" He said as he poured a glass with the rum. I lied about never having rum before.. "Here you go" He said with that weird smile again. I smelled the rum before taking a sip just in case. It didn't smelled like rum it smelled a kind of Sour?  Weird. I took a sip..

My father asked me if I liked it.. I said yes. After a while I started to lose focus out of nowhere.. Fuck. I realised it had to be the rum to make me lose focus cus there was nothing wrong until I drank it.. not even a minute later I heard my father say "You...  that...  could've.... me.." I felt him grabbing me, And then everything went black...

                                                                                      Y/n POV

After Wilbur left I felt a bit guilty for arguing with him. Then I heard something moving behind me. Tom woke up. "Hey you're up, Your okay?" He asked me in a raspy voice. "Oh.. Uh yeah I'm good don't worry!" I fake smiled. I was worried about Wilbur. even thought we arguing or something he never acted like this and he would never just leave after someone says it..

"Y/n I know you. What is it?" He said a little bit worried. "It's just..." I sighed. "It's just.. not even an hour ago Will was here and we were arguing and I told him to leave and he just... Left.. He never does that I know him long enough for that..." I said in a worried tone. "Maybe we then go and search for him?" Tom spoke to me..

                                                                            Tommy POV

After Y/n told me that Will was here I was a confused but I didn't show. Why would Wilbur come here without telling or asking first? He never does that.   I told Y/n we could maybe go search for him.  "Y-yeah.." He stuttered. He.. Stuttered?    Now I was sure. There really was something wrong. and I have to find out what. 

Y/n took his keys and I followed him Till outside. It was pitch-black outside cus it was currently 3 AM.  "What if you go that way and I go this way" Y/n suggested. "Okay But, be careful out here. you never know what freaks walk around here." I said to her. Wait why did I think 'her'? Anyways.  He just nodded and that's how we went our separate ways...

(612 words) FIRST CHAPTER IN 2024 WOOO

Are you a boy or a girl? or are you binary/ non binary? 

Sorry if I forget to write chapter cus. or I have no time or I just forget because I also just read stories but I think you can see that if you look to my reading list. anyways

Eat and drink enough and take care<3

See you next chapter!