Chapter 11. The search..

~"Let's go then.." I said and we walked over to his neighbourhood.

                                                                                      Wilbur POV

After that me and Y/n talked at the Café we walked over to the neighbourhood. "Where to go now?" Y/n asked me. "Maybe ask his parents just in case because 'if' he is there. We can get him out of there." I suggested. "I don't know Will.. What if his parents are also gonna search for him? Then we're fucked." Y/n said. "True.. But what else can we do! I... I don't want to lose him.." I said stressed to the boy. "I know! But what if.." Y/n halfway stopped his sentence. "What if  what Y/n?" I said to him. He took a big breath. "What if he died Wilbur!" Y/n yelled at me and started tearing up and broke down. I rushed over to him and hugged him. "I don't believe that y/n.. I don't.. I know he tried before, but no I don't..." I now also started tearing up. He hugged me tight back.. "I don't want to lose him Will.." He cried into my shoulder. "I also don't want to lose him Y/n trust me.." I cried back...

After a while we decided to do my plan. Go to Tom's parents..  We walked a bit and reached his house.. I knocked on the door. "Hello Dears what brings you two here!" She smiled. "I-Is Tom home?" Y/n quickly asked. "He went outside" The mother smiled. Yeah right  "Okay Thank you Miss." Y/n smiled at her. "Of course my dear." Sarah smiled and closed the door. 

"Do you believe that?" I asked the smaller boy. "No, Of course not." Y/n scuffed. "Well.. Guess we have to search on our own then.." I sighed. "Yeah.. I already expected that.." Y/n said.     It was already getting dark. "What time is it?" Y/n asked me. "20:36, why?" I said. "I Tell mum I'm at yours so I can be home later." He said. "okay"  I simply said back.. We walked over to the park. We saw a bench and I decided to walk over to there. "Where you going?" Y/n asked me. "A famous place." I laughed. Y/n was clearly confused. I walked to the bench and sat on it. "What are you doing?" Y/n laughed a bit as he saw me sitting happily on the bench. "This bench was the reason why Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo were called 'Bench trio'.. They fell apart sadly.." I said to him. "Oh, Okay.." he said. "By the way, shouldn't we be searching to 'Tommy'" He said 'Tommy' in a different tone.  "Yeah." I said and quickly stood up.

After 2 hours of searching we still didn't find him.. "I think we should go back and keep searching tomorrow.. You can stay at mine and I will call you sick to College." I said to Y/n. "No! we keep searching till we found him. even if it takes a hundred years!" He defended. "But what if he's dead Y/n! Searching wont help if we already searched everywhere!" I screamed out of pain in my heart. "I don't care... I will keep searching Will.. I will keep searching.." Y/n said. 

We kept searching for another 3 hours until we saw someone familiar...

  Fatherinnit? No that can't be it's 3AM! 

We walked a bit closer to the man and saw it was Fatherinnit.. But.. He was holding someone...

  Tommy?..

(594 words.) Yes a cliff-hanger.. BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE EPIC!

I hope you like the story so far. 

What's Your name?

Eat and drink enough and take care<3

See you next chapter!

Love is just a word, without you... Tommyinnit x Male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara