Chapter 5 The vlogging day

Tommy POV 

- I packed the things i need for the vlog and went to the beach..

I was sitting on a bench waiting for y/n.  30 minutes passed and he still wasn't there so I decided to text him where he is. 

                                                                                        Y/N POV

I was in my room scrolling a bit on tiktok Till i got a message from Tommy...

                                                                            Bitchboy from class

Bitchboy from class:  Hey where are you?

 we had to make a vlog for the project remember?

                                                                                                               Me: Oh yeah right. omw<3 

                                                                                     Opened  at 15:40

                                                                                     Tommy POV 

                                                                                  Silly Hottie

Silly Hottie:   Oh yeah right. omw<3

he send a heart...  I flushed pink. I didn't know how to react so I left him on opened. a few minutes later i saw him walking towards me and we greeting with a little silly hug. "sooo what is the plan toms" he said to me. toms. then i felt a little tingly feeling in my stomach. i didn't know what it was.. then i got snapped out of my thoughts my y/n snapping his fingers. "Hm, sorry what you'd say?" i said quickly. "what's the plan?" "Oh- uh... maybe that we first film a part at the beach and then going to an arcade. then back to the beach to film a sunset? or something" "sound great!" y/n said in full excitement. I smiled. he smiled back as we walked towards the sand.

"should we make a sand castle?" I asked him. "YES THAT'S SO FUN- sorry.." he apologized. "for what?" i asked him a bit concerned. "for being too loud and annoying.." he said in a sad tone. "you don't have to apologize for that" i said bringing him in a hug. he hugged me back "thank you.." he said. "no problem mate!" i said smiling. "now shou'll we build that sand castle" i said smiling "yeah!" he said and we build a sand castle. we vlogged a bit while making the castle.

                                                                                       Y/N POV

after we filmed a bit on the beach for the vlog we went to a arcade! when we arrived at the arcade we played many games together almost forgetting that we do had to film for our project. but i really didn't care about the project it was just.. spending time with him that makes me happy.. I. I could be myself around him without getting judged.. he made me feel safe, happy and..                       Loved.. 

                                                                                       Tommy POV