Chapter 6 Trying to end it all..

Tommy POV

      TW: crying, abuse, screaming, Drunk parents, suicide attempt.

going home....

I knocked on the door.. still being anxious about being 3 HOURS too late.. My dad opened the door.. "THOMAS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'RE 3 HOURS TOO LATE." he hit me.  "I-I'm sorry i fell asleep by the beach and-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU!" another hit. I started crying.. "STOP CRYING OR I'LL GIVE YOU A REASON TO CRY" father screamed at me. I quickly wiped my tears away. "o-okay..." i stuttered. "Come here tom simons!" my mother shouted. (GUYS I LOVE MOTHERINNIT DON'T WORRY ONLY THE STORY IS SHE DIFFERENT) "coming..." I said with my voice being all crackly. 

I walked over to my mother with my dad following behind. "Fatherinnit let me speak to him alone." Sarah said(Don't know the name of the father of tommy and idk if he's comfortable with that soo). "Okay" my father mumbled. when fatherinnit was gone sarah began. "Tom where were you all this time! and i said be home at 11 NOT 1 AM TOM." she screamed. "DON'T YOU FUCKING CRY TOM YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE KID" she yelled.  it was obvious she was quite drunk too... "S-sorry mother.." i said as i quickly wiped my tears away.. then my father walked in.. "Sarah come talk to me in the kitchen! Tom stay here! AND DON'T YOU DARE GO AWAY OR ELSE!" my dad shouted at me. "Y-yes f-father.." i quietly said. and waited on the couch...

(Timeskip 30 minutes later)

My father and mother walked back to me, i didn't know what they were going to say...

"TOM SIMONS" My father screamed.. with my mum standing next to him. "y-yes father..?" TAKE YOUR FUCKING STUFF AND LEAVE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, WE HATE YOU GO LIVE ON THE STREETS WHERE YOU BELONG!" they both said in sync..  Then my father grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.. "GO AWAY YOU FAT UGLY SON OF A BITCH!" my dad shouted and slammed the door... 

now I was on the streets... A kid kicked out of his own house... it was cold outside(argbur vibes-SORRY I HAD TO-) I was done with this bullshit. I walked to a high bridge. "I'M DONE WITH THIS, IT HAS BEEN ENOUGH" I cried now. it was a walk of 10 minutes to the bridge.. 

I walked over to the bridge and stood at the edge. i climbed over the railing.  "this is it..." I said to myself.. and jumped off.....

Until someone grabbed my arm strong enough to not let me fall... I looked behind me to see who it was...

 Y/n...

                                                                                  Y/N POV

I was going on a late night walk and decided to walk over the bridge today. until i saw someone standing at the edge.. I fastly walked over to see who It was. Tom?..  no that can't be.   I walked a little closer to see if it really was him until i heard. "This is it.." it was Tom..     He jumped. I fastly grabbed his arm and was somehow strong enough to not let him fall..   He looked at me "Y/n..?" he said with tears in his eyes. "Tom.." I said as i helped him climb over the railing. i started tearing up. "What happend Tom.. why..?" I said while I hugged him tightly.. I could feel his bones.. "I-.... I don't know.." he said crying into my shoulder. "It's okay I'm here now.. should I bring you home? and then we talk?" I said..

 "NO!" he screamed. "sorry.." he immediately apologized. "it's okay Tom..  should we then go to mine?.. if that's okay.. "  I asked him softly trying not to hurt him.. "o-okay" he said still crying and hugging me.. "okay c'mon lets go..." i wispered.... and we walked back home. me with my hand on his waist because he's tall... "it's gonna be okay.." i comforted him. and we walked to my home...

(697 Words) 

That was chapter 5! Ik very angsty but yeah.. There's going to be more fluff i promise! and way more chapters!

Did you eat today? 

My dm's are always open<3

eat and drink enough take care of yourself and I love you guys<3