²¹ Wedding Night

Depuis le début

" There must be a trail of blood in your case and the chances of getting hurt is  great deal if the person has a big pee paw. The General definitely has the thickest one, I'm sure." The giggles dripping from Jimin served as a cherry on the top of 'blood' for Taehyung.

" Ji..minie,  I don't want to go to his chamber." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"It's not anymore his chamber. You seized it from him." A maniac laugh, completely ignoring what Taehyung is referring to. Unknown to the fact that jimin had drunk his ass off to celebrate Taehyung's wedding, the younger’s mind churned with confusion and an unparalleled fear crippled his mind.

" Koo won't hurt me? " He said with the little confidence he mustered.

" Every man is a beast in bed, particularly on his wedding night. He will tear away your beautiful gown and spread your legs and pop your valuable cherry and pound....aaahhhhh"  Jimin's protected skull received a loud thud from Seokjin.

" What in the fowls are you explicating to my baby?  He is already so anxious." Jin kicked the other's ass and sat on his knees to directly look into Taehyung's brown orbs.

"Dumpling.. look at me... Wedding night has their own ordeals to perform. It might be a bit strange to you but hold the trust in your husband. Today he has become something more than he already was. Cherish and love it." Jin gave a peck on his forehead and rejuvenated him.

" Well, I came to take you to your mother in law's chamber as she is the one going to groom you for the special night."  That again made Taehyung terrified.

"Taehyung-ahh, all the best!" A small thumb showed in air which got dismissed as soon as it is raised.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung is palpitating, shivering and trembling. His teeth is constantly clattering against each other.

Lady Amelia and Julia were also there with him in the chamber along with Queen mother who is looking through the pieces of jewellery that are to be adorned on Taehyung's body. He sat in front of the big mirror that reflected the whole scenarios behind him. Jungkook's mother walked towards him with a genuine smile.

"It's in our custom to wear only ornaments in the first night ceremony." She said with a smile. Taehyung’s eyes widened further if that's possible. He looked at the shiny rhinestone chains and golden pearls arranged neatly on the table.

" O...only.. those.. what about.. dress..or cover ups.."? Taehyung asked, stuttering.

" No dress, that's the point." Julia chirruped in. Lady Julia, who is otherwise much interested in her own world has taken a special interest towards Taehyung. Julia admired the boy for his exquisite beauty and furthermore the love which her hyung poured on this compassionate boy. Being an extreme admirer of imaginary fantasies and unearthly beauty,  she is also planning to write a fiction with Taehyung as the main character.

" But..." Seokjin shushed Taehyung with a sweet smile before the boy opens up his queries.

Queen mother gave instructions and suggestions on how those ornaments are to be worn and then how to be taken off by whom. The specifications made Taehyung covered in crimson embarrassment. He was brought inside the changing room with only the queen mother's maids for assistance. Taehyung had difficulty wearing the stones which stayed cold to his skin and most importantly left him exposed in nothing. A cold shiver ran through his spine when he saw his reflection on the mirror. He is simply shining with all the stones and pearls hugging his curves. Because of the greater discomfort in mobility, the maids cut down some of the tightening  jewels and made him wear only the basics but that is also too much for the male. The elderly woman then presented a cloak as her personal gift and told him to cover his body with that until he reaches the room. With a smile, she wished and prayed, touching Taehyung's head and left along with Lady Amelia who looked almost passive for the last few days.