Mr Styles gave me accounts records that I had to type on the computer and send it to him. Without wasting time I started typing carefully without making any mistakes. All the transactions involved so much of money, like everything I typed was all above 50000£. No wonder this was the best and most famous company. I finished typed everything in twenty minutes, yes I'm a fast typer and finish any work given to me fast. But how did I have to send all these to Mr Styles? I didn't know his email.

Any doubt, call me from the office landline

I remembered his words and, was it ok? Will he be upset? Well I have to finish my work so I guess one phone call won't hurt. But his number? Ok chill, think a minute Melanie! In an office there must a special number to call people in the building so there should be a special number to call Mr Styles. But where? I searched in the drawers but no number found. Maybe it was on the phone itself, I looked at the phone and there was a post it stuck on it with many number on it but one caught my eye.

Mr Styles- 12

I dialed number 12 on the phone and placed it to my ear, Mr Styles was right, this phone was only for this office, no outside calls. To my surprise, Mr Styles answered quickly.

"What?"I heard Mr Styles snap like as if he was annoyed , I gulped in fear.

"Hmm Hello Mr Styles, it's me Miss D'Souza..."I started not knowing how to start.

"Speak quickly, Im busy"He said a little upset. What was his problem? Did I do something wrong? Or was he always like this?

"Hmm I finished typing all accounts but I don't know your email address to send you so..."I said slowly and he impatienly cut me off.

"Look on the right side of the computer, what do you see?"He said after letting out an annoyed sigh. I blinked for a second before looking right of the computer and there was small blue notebook that mostly looked like an agenda or something with the name of the company writtem on it.

"There's a small blue notebook"I said.

"That's the agenda where you'll find important emails, phone numbers...my address is there, the first one. "He said and before I could even say thank you he already cut the line.

Rude.

I put the phone down, I took that agenda and I found easily Mr Styles's email so I finally sent all the accounts to him. I checked the time and it was already noon, jeez time flies really fast. But it was not like I was having fun, I didnt like my boss. I didn't like his attitude, I never knew I would be working today, I thought it was just an interview and he was already loading me with so much to type and send him.

I just got an idea, maybe Grumpy needed something to cool him off and something to eat. It was almost lunch time. I was his personal assistant right? I think it was my job to get him lunch, good thing I have money with me. I took my purse and rushed out of my office, only then I noticed the door was another door where we should use the keycard. Of course, Grumpy Styles didnt tell me. I took the lift, swipe the card and it opened, even for the buttons we have to swipe, oh seriously?

I successfully went out of the building and I walked to the nearest Starbucks, actually I was running because I didnt want Grumpy to search for me. I bought him Vanilla Latte Venti and a sandwhich ham and cheese, hope he liked it. After buying I ran as fast as I could back to work.

When I reached our floor I was exhausted and breathed heavily with the sandwhich and the Latte in my two hands. Now let's face Grumpy Styles. I knocked his door and he yelled Come in like last time, I entered fast as I was still breathing heavily.

"Where we you?"He asked me a little harsh and I lifted my arms holding his latte and the sandwhich.

"I...Im sorry...I...got you...lunch"I panted and he parted his lips in shock and he stood up to walk towards me.

"You bought me lunch? But I didnt give you money"He said as he took the cup and the sandwhich from me.

"I have money and I thought you must be hungry. And I need to continue my work"I said and he nodded, he looked at me with an unreable expression.

"Hmm thanks but next time don't use your money, I'll give you mine. You've enough for today, go home and come back tomorrow!"He said and I looked at him confused, he was letting me go home now?

"But I haven't finish..."I said and he cut me off.

"You'll finish tomorrow. Don't strain on your first day"He said and I raised my eyebrow. Back to being nice now?

"Hmm ok, thank you, see you tomorrow Mr Styles"I said as I was about to leave his office.

"Melanie?"Mr Styles asked me so I turned around.

"Dresscode here is a dress. I want to see you in a dress tomorrow, have a good day"He said and I parted my lips in shock. Why a dress? What's wrong with what I was wearing?

"Do I have to?"I asked him shyly , he crossed his arms to his chest.

"Do you want the job?"He asked me, I nodded and he smiled at me.

"Then a dress tomorrow. Bye"He said and I left his office, ready to go home.

If he wasnt so handsome I would kill him.

What? No he's not handsome.

"So how was it?"Mom asked and I ran to her arms, I was tired now.

"Well that boss of mine made me start working today itself, so much typing."I said and she smiled at me caressing my hair.

"Was he easy on you?"She asked me and I showed her my face how exhausted I looked.

"He isnt the nicest person. Mom, what's wrong with what Im wearing?"I asked showing her my outfit.

"Nothing, you look great and professional, why?"Mom asked me.

"He told me to wear a dress from tomorrow"I whined and she gasped and hugged.

"Ok thats weird"Mom said and I nodded. Really weird.

"I just hope tomorrow he will talk better to me or Im gonna crack. Its mt first day and he's yelling at me for no reason"I told her as I hugged her.

"Everyone will not be nice Melanie, this is life you should get used to it. Just do what he tells you properly and he wont yell at you"Mom adviced me and I nodded.

I really hope she's right. I really hope tomorrow will be a better day.