And The Party Must Go On

Start from the beginning

Bera's grin was nice to see even if she only agreed she might do this again.

"Ladies first." Bera waved to the opening elevator, Enobaria rolling her eyes.

"Such a gentleman." She said, clicking number 2.

"Always." Bera hopped in next, hitting her thumb on 8.

"But honestly Bera, be careful. It would be a waste to get to know you and for you to be wiped off the census."

"Don't worry, Snow has nothing on me, he can't even truly hurt me with Valerius as he is too useful to kill, Jessica and James are already gone and well you are a victor so you are safe, I am safe."

"Still, be mindful."

"Of course, just for you."

"Oh you."

The doors opened to 2's quarters, Bera stepping out of the way to let the other victor out.

"Well?"

"Hmm?" She didn't expect the question, lifting her visible brow, hands in her pockets.

"Are you coming?"

Bera's smile was quick on her face, stepping out in two steps, barely avoiding being hit by the closing door of the elevator.

"If you ask so nicely."

---------------------------------------

"Eat my magnificent ass you overgrown tumor of a man." Bera held up her middle finger, flipping the bird at the other mentor of 2, Augustus or something like that? She didn't care.

"Leave her alone." Enobaria, with a slight headache, pushed the confused male away. "Go, shoo, go watch the tributes train."

As annoying as it was amusing, the time Enobaria shooed the other victor away, that's all the time it took for Bera to go back to sleep.

It was like 6am and she herself was awake only because she forgot to turn the alarm clock off and it woke her up.

Bera was lucky in that sense, sleeping on the huge couch in the quarters and not hearing the ringing.

She was almost jealous but then again, she looked cute sleeping on her stomach with one arm hanging off the couch with one leg kicked up on the armrest and face half in the decorative pillow, even if she was drooling on it because of how she was laying.

The victor from 2 even dared a little smile.

If Bera was not just playing until she got what she wanted she could get used to this.

She'll wait to be 100% sure she is not making her another pawn in her little war with Snow before telling her that tho.

She'll keep her guessing until then.

That's fun to see after all.

-------------------------------------------

"AHA!!" Haymitch burst through the wall... Not really but the strength he threw the door to the mentors' lounge open with would make the others think of it. "I WIN!! GLOSS HAND OVER THE EXOTIC BOOZE!!"

"Ain't no way! Where's your proof?!" Gloss accused back, there was little gossip here until the games started, tho there was one topic that was always brought up.

"My little girl has grown up."

"She only bring you booze you old man, she is not even from your district!"

"She's not from yours either."

"It is early, what are you two yelling about?" A yawning Finnick said.

"Haymitch claims that it has happened." That sobered Finnick up from his sleepiness.

"You are kidding me?"

"I am not!"

"No way!"

"I believe him, he is a drunk but not a liar." Gloss looked betrayed when his sister took Haymitch's side and even high fived the drunken victor.

And so started the day in the tribute center.

The tributes training.

Bera sleeping in 2's quarters.

And the mentors fighting so violently that peacekeepers were brought in, expecting a violent display but were only met with dismay and despair between them all that Cashmere, Haymitch and Woof won the bet about what would become with the victors of 2 and 8.