‎♡‧₊˚forty-three ‎♡‧₊˚

🫰🏼𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.🫰🏼

🎄 merry christmas 🎄

"Spread." I wake up to a whisper of low, commanding growl in my ear.

"Mmm. Good morning to you too, your highness," A smile spreads across my face. I part my thighs wider to oblige.

We are spooning in bed. His bed. I am naked and apparently so is he.

We reached home late last night and then he took me to his suite. Spending the night separately was not even an option. Not that we even discussed it. We wanted to be together so that's what we did.

There are no terms this time. No arrangement either. It's not something we have agreed upon. But it's a silent mutual understanding between us. He calls me Belle whenever he wants to. We have sex face-to-face and without protection.

There's no bullshit that we initially started with in Greece. It's somehow more comfortable than before. It feels like we have blurred the boundaries he drew at the start of our arrangement.

"Buongiorno, baby," he hums, stroking his tongue in the shell of my ear.

His thumb has been stroking over my clit to drag me out of my sleep. I've been feeling his cock swelling between my buttcheeks. He loves waking me up this way. His hard erection rubbing against my back, his mouth nibbling my shoulder blade and my neck, and his fingers playing with the area between my thighs to make me wet so that I can be well lubricated for him to slide in as soon as I am up.

"You missed me, huh?" I chuckle, grabbing his cock and stroking my fingers gently up and down it.

We have barely slept for four hours. We stayed up all night making love, talking, and making love again. Alternating between hard and fast and Slow and tender.

The scent of him... the warmth radiating off his body and seeping into mine... it makes my breath ragged.

"Very. If it were comfortable, it would have demanded going to sleep while buried inside you," he whispers, sinking his teeth in my ear lobe.

"Can't imagine how that would be. What if I twist in my sleep and somehow it breaks?" I laugh, rolling over.

I meet the bright pool of his bewitching azure gaze. There's a tautness etched over his flushed razor-sharp cheekbones. His skin gleaming a brilliant shade of olive from the beautiful natural tan he has got from spending his time in Greece and now here in Sardinia. He is the most beautiful man I know.

"Penises have no bone but let's never experiment it," he teases with a soft laugh and coaxes my mouth with a kiss that has blood drumming in my veins with searing excitement.

Our kiss becomes urgent. He rolls on top of me. His hands trace the shape of my breasts, molding and caressing and tantalizing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and moan into his mouth, writhing underneath his body. A blazing rush of desire almost so painful arches my body up.

"So impatient, tesoro," he moves his mouth down my mouth to kiss my chin.

"I can't help it that I want you so bad." I moan.

"My insatiable monster," he smiles as he nibbles at my neck, licking my skin slowly before rising up. He props my legs on either side of his shoulders and sinks deep into me.
"Fuck... you are so hot and wet for me."

****

An hour later or so, I head out of the bedroom to something delicious cooking in the kitchen. Something sweet.