‎♡‧₊˚forty-two ‎♡‧₊˚

🫰🏼𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.🫰🏼

trigger warning: If the mention of a religious setting during sex disturbs you, then I apologize in advance. This is meant for pure fiction. No disrespect towards any religion. I love you all.

"We understand you have urgent needs, but she better not have any bruises from your caveman spirits, fucker," August mocks, causing him and Kaden to laugh.

Areston disregards his brothers royally, and I roll my eyes at his comment. We make our way out of August's wing and towards another side of the castle.

We walk in complete silence. He makes no effort to speak to me. I don't even try.

I am a ball of emotions right now. It could be the alcohol in my system and the feelings of dejection. But I can sense his anger vibrating through every pore of his body. It's so palpable I can feel it seeping into my pores and giving me goosebumps.

What's he so worked up for?

We pause in front of an impressive structure of a large Gothic cathedral. Areston pushes the heavy neoclassical-style mahogany door with gold handles. It seems like a back entrance and he drags me inside. I realize it's a vast cathedral with awe-inspiring royal splendor. There are a series of ornate chandeliers, rich tapestries and portraits, and polished wooden pews neatly aligned in rows. Six great aisles stretch from the entrance to the altar, and enormous stone pillars dominate the nave. The air is filled with the subtle fragrance of incense and antique wood and pine.

I have never been to a church before, but I realize the place we are standing is most likely what they call the sanctuary. A gold-colored statue of Mary stands on the highest spire. The high ceiling above is adorned with beautiful frescoes of who I believe are biblical saints and scenes. A giant crucifix in gold at the altar, and a magnificent throne of velvet and gold sits at the center, set against the backdrop of rich blue velvet carpets. It's dark except for the radiant moonlight illuminating the space.

"What place is this?" I whisper, fearing my voice might echo.

Why did he bring us here? To confess sins? To pray? What the heck is the matter with me?

"The royal cathedral that holds important royal events for the family. Weddings and funerals and shit like that," he grunts, gripping my arms in a firm hold and thrusting me roughly against a wall. "It's the only place where no one can bother us right now. I'm too impatient to wait until we reach the castle."

His dark head swoops down, and he kisses me before I can even grab my next breath. I moan in surrender, my body melting against his. The long, solid length of his manhood presses into my thigh as he holds me plastered to him. His tongue teases the rim of my mouth before it slides into it.

A sob escapes me. My mouth moves to match his pace. I have missed him so much. I pour my unsaid feelings into the kiss and it only inflames him further. There's nothing gentle or I missed you about his kiss, though. It's punishing. Brutal. Relentless. His teeth nip and tug at my lips until they feel hot and swollen.

His hand slides inside my dress and between my legs. He slides my thong apart, and his thumb starts playing with my clit while his fingers rub my heated entrance. He groans into my mouth at the desperate moan that escapes me at his touch.

Oh god, how bad I've missed this... his touch... his mouth on me... his scent bathing my skin... his taste. He flicks my clit with a soft, gentle touch of his thumb. He cups me with his palm and grinds me with it. My whole body shudders against him in response.