‎♡‧₊˚thirty-three ‎♡‧₊˚

❤️𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲❤️

𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚.

 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚

"Are you a liberal or conservative?"

"Capitalist. Lock, stock, and barrel," he responds idly, his fingers running up and down my arm. "You?"

"Hmm. Well, I can't really associate myself fully with either. All of them need me and I them, so I suppose yeah. I am a capitalist too, but maybe a centrist deep down," I shrug in response.

"Because you like staying in middle ground and commanding the whole circus?"

"You could say that."

He chuckles, lifting himself on his elbow and whispering in my ear. "You know what I really like?"

"Please enlighten me."

His breath plays tricks on my skin. "Staying buried in the middle of your thighs and commanding your orgasms."

"Fiend," I elbow him playfully. "I am not letting you use your sexpertise to distract me from the short window you've assigned me for the Proust Questionnaire."

"Cockblocker."

"Of course, I am," I grin, pleased with myself for having not given in to his seduction routine, "Alrighty, next question. If you walked into a room with everyone you've met, who would you go looking for?"

"You," he responds without a beat, his fingers teasing slow, delicate circles around my goosebump covered areola with his finger. This man has a serious fetish for my breasts.

I blush furiously and remind myself that he's a player so this type of charm comes naturally to him. "C'mon. Seriously. Who would you go looking for?"

I have found a safe game where I can ask him random light conversation starter questions that never invade his privacy. He's more than happy to indulge me because it avoids awkward silence and allows him to let himself loosen up a bit with me.

"Seriously, Juliette. You," he asserts.

"Really?

"Why would I look for anyone else when you're the most fascinating person I know, tesoro?"