5. Crimson light

"It broke through the gate!! It blew a hole in it!!" Someone yelled among the crowd as people started running away. You could see the hole from where you were standing, still unable to move as you saw the human eating giants coming inside.

They're coming in.the Titans. Are we going to die here?

    You heard Armin calling out for your brother, both of them running into the opposite direction. Your face went pale when realisation hit you. The debris flew in that direction. Your house is there and....your mom was still at home. Your head started pounding as you broke out running...that can't be..she should to be alright.

    Crushed buildings, demolished bodies, children crying and people screaming for help. The sight was almost unbearable as your tiny legs kept moving towards your house. You turned the corner being faced with the sight you dreaded the most.Your house was crushed with your mom under the rubble, stuck under a pillar as Eren and Mikasa tried to pull her out.

    You ran, falling down infront of your mom, tears falling uncontrollably. You can't let her go now. Not at all. "M-Mom... we're gonna get you out! Don't lose hope! Just wait we'll-" you were halted as your mother grabbed your wrist, pulling you to get down to her level.

    "Eri! Eren won't listen to me no matter what I say! Please take these two and run away now! There's no saving me, I can't run!!" She pleaded while tears fell from her eyes. You couldn't believe it. You didn't wanted to. "N-no! No way! We won't leave you here! I can't lose you! Not again!?" She looked at you with the most heartbreaking look in her eyes, she didn't wanted to leave you too.

    Slow footsteps of a titan were slowly reaching from behind. A creepy smile spread across it's face as the female giant moved. "Why don't you ever listen to me?! Atleast obey me this last time!?!" She cried out.

    Eren halted panic all over his face and desperation to save his mother. He yelled at Mikasa to hurry up as your mom still held your hand tightly not allowing you to move.

     "Mom! Let me help them so we can run away! Hurry up please!" She let go of your hand with a defeated sob, " three of you get away from here!! At this rate....all four of us will..." She choked out. You squeezed your eyes shut as tears rolled down, desperately trying to lift up the pillar that didn't budge.

     "Hannes! Wait you mustn't fight!!" She screamed at the man opposite to you, yelling at him to stop who had his blades out, ready to fight the titan. You felt a bit hopeful. He's a soldier! He can fight it right!?

    "Take the kids and run away!please!!"
She desperately called out, wanting to to atleast save her kids. You couldn't think at this point. Why was this happening to you now? Why...just why?

    Hannes stopped, abruptly turning around throwing Eren over his shoulder, taking Mikasa's hand while lifting you on his side. Eren protested against his grasp wanting to go save his mother.

    "You must survive! You three.." she said as she went quite, crying to herself muffling her sobs. You watched as the titan approached, shaking in fear. Tears and dirt stained your face as you helplessly watched your mother...towards her death.

    The titan searched through the rubble lifting up the woman in her giant hands. She moved around punching it's hand to no use. N-no... don't do this. Leave my mom. I don't want to lose her...stop it!

    You watched....numbness all over your body and mind as the titan put your beloved mom in its mouth and teared your mother apart. Blood spurred out of it's mouth, the crimson colour taking away the light in your eyes.

    You three sat in boat amongst all those who survived. Everything seemed like a blur to you. You couldn't think, speak or hear anything. The scene of your mother getting eaten and your brothers screams playing endlessly in your mind.

    It happened again....you lost her...your mother....again because you were not strong enough to save her.

    A crash was heard followed by horrified screams. The Armoured titan stood there facing the ground while leaning on one knee successful in breaking the wall.The gate of Wall Maria had been breached.

Wall Maria was breached.

    You buried you head in your arms listening to people breaking down, not being able to accept their doom." Oh god oh god!" "Please save us please" " it's over" "they got in! We're going to be eaten alive!"

    "I'll kill them all" Eren spoke suddenly walking towards the edge shoving Armin off when he tried to talk.

"I'll wipe everyone of them... off of the face of this earth!"

     You looked down at your own hands...'filthy' you thought. taking a deep breath you clenched your fists recalling your mother's last words "don't go.."

     You swore in your heart, again to avenge your mother no matter what it takes. You couldn't afford to lose anyone anymore.

_____________