NINETEEN

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

REPUTATION— NINETEEN

'2023'

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

SPECULATIONS CIRCLED, AND PEOPLE DID THEIR DIGGING.

but the first two years marjorie and jack dated their wasn't a soul outside of their inner circle that knew.

it wasn't hard to hide it. they weren't going to announce it so easily—they've made it known that they're both taken but made sure never to post the face of their special someone. even though the hair is somewhat close to a dead giveaway.

marjorie no longer played centre, she played left wing while jack played centre for their line. the team knew about the couple pretty early on. many piped in on how awkward it would be if a break up were to happen, but they were certain it wasn't going to happen.

"quinn, it's valentine's day next week." jack complained to his older brother, "dude i know. marjorie's bothering me about it too. can't you talk to her cousin? you guys live with him and luke." quinn exaggerated.

"you tell her to do that." jack joked, "i did—she's now going to luke about this stupid holiday." quinn said proudly. "you only hate valentine's day because valerie broke up with you, on valentine's." jack said with a laugh.

the older brother groaned, jack felt lips touch his cheek. "i gotta go quinn." jack told his brother who knew exactly who was there, "alright, don't hurt marjorie." he said before jack hung up on him.

"hi." jack said to his girlfriend and she smiled, "hello." she said in the exact same soft tone as he did.

"jack— honey, i know how much you love to rain gifts on me—but trust me i don't need anything." marjorie told him and he laughed, "babe. I know—my mom's helping me with this one, i promise you'll love it."

marjorie frowned, jack copied her frown.

"i'm hungry, do you want anything?" marjorie asked and jack shook his head, he followed her into the kitchen anyway.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

MARJORIEFINLEY
NEW JERSEY, USA

MARJORIEFINLEYNEW JERSEY, USA