EIGHTEEN

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

REPUTATION— EIGHTEEN

'LOVER'

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

MARJORIE AND JACK.

both laid on their backs on the rug in the middle of the mostly empty room in her apartment that she shared with nico.

"what if we got a shitty house—like me, you and nico. cheap and like four bedrooms for quinny during a game here." jack told her and she flipped onto her stomach.

her head rested on her forearms and jack copied her motion.

"and maybe luke if he gets drafted to new jersey." jack said and marjorie smiled, "that sounds chaotically perfect." marjorie told him and he smiled at her laid back smile.

the kiss they shared a few days ago had still gone unsaid. jack was bound to say something, but marjorie wanted to say it first.

"jack. i hate that we've ignored it. the kiss." marjorie started, "is it gonna be something? or is it going to die out?" marjorie asked and the boy sighed, "i don't know." jack told her.

it wasn't hard to know there was feelings there. everyone could see.

"fuck it." jack swore underneath his breath. "i love you marjorie jaxon finley." he told her and a blush formed on her cheeks.

jack smiled at the blush, "i love you too." she told him and he smiled. almost a smile filled with pure relief.

"can i kiss you?" jack asked and she nodded subtly.

their lips connected. and it's almost like someone turned up taylor swifts lover album.

marjorie's arms wrapped around the back of his neck while jacks hands went from her cheek down to her waist.

jack had never thought the girl he had lost to in 2019 would be kissing him so delicately and happily.

everything felt so right. nothing could go wrong in this moment.

their lips disconnected, both stared into the others blue eyes. "be my girlfriend?" jack asked as he held out his hand. "in every universe—i will be yours jack." marjorie said grabbing his hand. jack stood up from the ground and pulled marjorie up with him.

the now couple looked around the close to empty room.

marjorie sighed, "i need a trip to get stuff." she told jack who nodded, "yeah—i'll take ya!" he told her grabbing her hand and pulling her to the entry room.

both of them slipped on their pair of shoes and left the apartment locking it behind them.

their hands interlinked, and smiles brighter than the sun.

MARJORIEFINLEY ADDED TO HER STORY!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

SWISSSO SPEAKS!

CAN I JUST SAY. THREE IN ONE DAY??
(I always wait until the end of the day(ish) to publish anything and idk y)

LOVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

CAN I GO WHERE YOU GO?????
CAN WE ALWAYS BE THIS CLOSEEEEE
FOR EVER AND EVER?
TAKE ME OUT AND TAKE ME HOMEEEE

YOURE MY MY MY MY MY MY

LOVER

anyway merry christmas my fav hockey men lovers 😍

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇