TWELVE

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

REPUTATION—TWELVE

'LIKE LIKE OR LIKE'

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"STOP TREVOR YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

Marjorie and Trevor started their banter always in the early morning. Marjorie woke up first, then Trevor, then Quinn to end the argument they've had for almost an hour.

"I'm not annoying." He snapped and she frowned, "Are you sure?" She asked, "Yes! At least I don't get my shit rocked every game!" He told Marjorie who didn't overly care.

"At least I have the balls to get my shit rocked every game." she mumbled, Trevor heard it. "You're not that great marjorie." He told her and she laughed, "Did you miss my second season?" Marjorie asked in disbelief. "Obviously you did." She told him.

She heard someone coming down the creaky stairs.

"At least I don't play like a girl." Trevor added and she gasped, "Girls play better." Marjorie added, "Hey Jack." Trevor greeted the barely awake male.

"Hi." Jack replied and he sat next to Marjorie on the counter. "You're wearing my T-shirt." Jack told the girl and she turned pink. "It was comfortable. So I kept it." she told him and he nodded.

"You look better in my clothes anyway."

Trevor turned away and Marjorie smiled, she debated how to say thank you. A quick kiss to the cheek was her way. She felt like she was in kindergarten giving a boy a kiss.

Jack felt like he was going to explode. He has to tell her, even if he's tired now. She's in his clothes. She's gorgeous either way. Now—he has to say something now.

Jack let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. "Marjorie would you come help me?" Jack asked and she nodded hopping off the counter. She followed Jack up to his room.

"I have to say something or i'll never say anything." Jack told her and she nodded.

"I like you Marjorie, it's not a like like it's a LIKE but more than my best friend." Jack ranted but as Marjories mouth opened he continued.

"And that's okay, if you like Quinn or someone else—like Trevor, I know I pretty much have nothing going against them." "Jack—" "I just wanted you to know, and that I love you." "Jack—" "You don't have to say anything! Just think about it okay?"

Marjorie pressed her lips up against his. Just for a short kiss. "I was waiting for you to stop talking Jack to tell you I like you too." "Thank god." Jack said relieved.

Marjorie laughed, "Did you really think I'd go out with Trevor?" she asked shocked and he shrugged. "I'll take you out to dinner tonight." Jack told her ignoring the question verbally, "Alright. Don't tell anyone outside of the house. I don't need more threats on social media's." Jack told her and she agreed.

"Jack Puck Bunnies are scary." She joked and they engulfed each other into a hug. "At least I know now." He joked.

Both of them were smiling the rest of the day. Quinn thought Jack was suspicious, seeing Marjorie's everlasting smile was normal. They were together the whole day—unlike previous days when they would find their way to each other after talking to others.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

SWISSSO SPEAKS !

TAYLOR BLESSED THE MUSIC INDUSTRY NGL

anywhooooo chapters are getting shorter and more organized

Boos babes and pookies

OH AND NEW FACECLAIMMMMMM

DANZEL FINLEY
MAYA HAWKE

She's just Huxleys wife

She's just Huxleys wife. I need it for the next chapter and I didn't want to update the cast list 🤩😍🥹😭💅💁‍♀️😏😏🏈🇨🇦🏵️🥇🪗🎺🎷🩰🎖️🎷🥁🤹🏻‍♂️🎖️🩰🎨🤹🏼🏵️🎤🎨🧗🏿‍♀️

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇