A Special Rider Christmas!

Start from the beginning

(Ai made pictures of Runeas, Gabriel, and Ingvild

(Ai made pictures of Runeas, Gabriel, and Ingvild. I tried my best with Gabriel and Ingvild. Runeas is pretty easy I just use a Rias Lora and change a few things since Runeas kinda looks like Rias.)

Everyone: "Merry Christmas!"

Rias: "The decorations are amazing, Y/N."

Akeno: "Yes, you did a good job."

Y/N: "Ha ha thanks."

Asia: "This is going to be so much fun!" Koneko nods to Asia's statement .

Irina: "W-Why do we have to wear these?"

Gabriel: "I-It's so embarrassing!" Gabriel covers her face.

Y/N: "Ophis wanted us to dress up for Christmas."

Ophis: "I want a full Christmas experience."

Runeas: "And I agreed. Our first Christmas should be a complete experience." Runeas and Ophis give each other thumbs up.

Xenovia: "I never had a Christmas with so many people. It's gonna be so much fun! Right, Asia?"

Asia: "Yes! It's so exciting."

Aika: "I'm the one who picked out everyone's outfits!"

Ravel: "She definitely has an eye for clothes."

Aika: "Thanks. Don't worry you two." Aika looks at Gabriel and Irina.

Aika: "You look great! Irina's dress highlights her cleavage and thighs. While Gabriel's tight dress shows off that voluptuous figure. Don't you agree, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yup! They look amazing!" Irina and Gabriel both blush.

Y/N: "I'm surprised Sona would wear it."

Sona: "I didn't."

Serafall: "I convinced her that you would like it!" Sona whips her head at Serafall.

Sona: "Onii-Chan!"

Y/N: "I do! You look great, Sona." Sona blushes to push up her glasses. Kiba, Mikoto, Issei, and Woz walk in the room wearing the Christmas costumes Aika picked out for them.

Issei: "WHOA! Saving in my memory file!"

Woz: "Why do I have to wear this?"

Aika: "Because you're Y/N's retainer meaning your the elf." Woz isn't amused by Aika's teasing.

Y/N: "It's only for a few hours, Woz. Let's have some fun." Woz rolls his eyes for Mikoto to pat his back. Ingvild walks up to Mikoto.

Ingvild: "How do I look, Mikoto?" Mikoto blushes to scratch his cheek.

Mikoto: "You look great." Ingvild smiles at Mikoto making him blush even more.

Aika: "You're welcome. He he he!"