--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, hyung!" Jungkook and Tae say simultaneously as Joon opens the door for them. "Hey, guys! Come on in, we were waiting for you two." Namjoon says as he leads the two in, Jin was helping Eun with her boots and Namjoon proceeds to pick out Eun's thickest jacket for the outing.

"Hey there baby! How are you?" Kook coos as he walks ahead to greet Eun, who immediately perks up on seeing her two uncles. "Hii! I'm good, Kookie. How you? Hii, Taetae. I like your coat." Eun says with a smile as she wiggles in her place wanting to get up and give Kook a hug, but Seokjin holds her in place. "Just a minute, darling." Jin says as he finishes tying the shoelaces to her thick boots. "Hello to you too, sweetheart. And i love your braids and boots darling." Tae compliments her with a smile, making Eun grin ear to ear.

"I'm good too. Are you excited to pick up the tree?" Jungkook asks as he takes the coat from Joon's hands and proceeds to drape it around Eun. "Very excited!" Eun exclaims as Jungkook successful secures the coat around her. "That's great!" Jungkook replies as he kisses her cheek.

"No hello to your brother. I see how it is." Seokjin huffs as he playfully glares towards Tae, who rolls his eyes. "Being jealous of your own daughter isn't good hyung." Tae replies while Jungkook just laughs.

"Let's get going guys." Namjoon says with a chuckle as he leads everyone out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon goes by pretty quickly for the family as they spend time decorating the small Christmas tree and then have lunch together. Currently Tae was doing the dishes while Namjoon wiped them as Jin, Jungkook and Eun just kept them company. "So should we leave on the 23rd or 24th?" Namjoon asks as he wipes the plate Tae hands him, keeping it on the drying rack. "Um 24th, i have some interviews on the 23rd and Kook has a few too." Tae says making Namjoon nod.

"Okay, so we leave on the 24th. Early morning?" Jin asks, looking up from his phone. "Yeah. I'll have to go gift shopping soon." Taehyung mumbles the last part, making everyone chuckle. "How far is halmoni's place?" Eun asks Jin softly. "It takes around 2 hours to get there sweetie." Jin answers making Eun nod.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you excited, darling?" Jungkook asks as he helps Eun get in the car and buckles her in her car-seat. It was the morning of 24th December and Jungkook and Taehyung were helping Jin and Namjoon to load the car as they left for Jin and Tae's parents place. "I am. Really wanna meet halmoni and harabeoji." Eun exclaims softly still a little sleepy. Jin gets in the drivers seat as Namjoon makes sure that the house is locked properly. Once he is sure that everything is locked properly, he gets in too, Tae and Kook getting in the back-seat with Eun in the middle in her car-seat.

"Everyone buckled in?" Jin asks, glancing in the rear-view mirror. "Yeah." "Yup." "Yes." Jin smiles at the responses but a chuckle leaves his lips when he notices that Eun has already fallen asleep. "Let's go." Jin says as he starts driving. Namjoon plays soft music, being mindful of the fact that Eun was asleep.

"I'm really looking forward to being home." Tae says softly, his voice held a longing and Jin could understand his brother's feelings. He knew that Tae's profession was quite draining and demanding. Both Taehyung and Jungkook had just got done with the promotions for their drama and had a long holiday after this. While it was equally rewarding, Jin understood Tae's frustration and well sometimes the need for peace. "Me too. Being back home always feels great." Jin agrees.

"I heard Jimin hyung isn't going back home for Christmas, why is that?" Jungkook asks Jin. "Yeah, apparently his parents are visiting him in Seoul. They are celebrating Christmas at his place." Jin answers. "Should we stop at a convenience store and grab food for breakfast or should we stop at a restaurant?" Namjoon asks as he looks up from his phone. "Convenience store." The other three answer simultaneously, making Namjoon chuckle. "Obviously, just like we always do." Namjoon mumbles.