Chapter 20

"Good morning, eomma. How are you?" Jin asks as he answers his mom's call. "Good morning, sweetie. I'm doing great. Tell me how are you? How's Joon? And Eun, how's she doing?" Mrs. Kim asks from the other end. "We all are doing great, ma. I've started coming to the cafe, Joonie's working from home so that he can stay with Eun. But overall things are going great." Jin answers, with a small smile gracing his lips as he speaks to his mom.

"That's awesome, sweetheart. I called to ask about Christmas. You three are coming, right?" Mrs. Kim asks, hoping she'd be able to spend the Christmas with her entire family, just like they had done all these years. "Of course, we are coming, ma. Did you ask Tae?" Jin asks. "Yes, I talked with him about half an hour ago. He said that he and Kook will be coming. You boys coordinate then. Your appa and I are looking forward to seeing you all." Mrs. Kim says joyfully.

"I'm looking forward to it too, ma. See you soon." Jin says, hanging up after saying goodbye. "Who was it?" Jimin asks as he enters Jin's cabin, plopping on the chair opposite Jin's. "Mom. She wanted to ask if we'd be going home for Christmas or not. Obviously we are going." Jin answers, making Jimin nod with a smile.

"On the note of Christmas, we have gotten alot of orders, cakes, cookies, candies, you name it. We might need some extra hands." Jimin informs Jin who nods in response. "Start contacting the people on our stand-by list. Ask some of our regular staff if they can work abit overtime. We expected this, so I guess we'll be fine." Seokjin says making Jimin nod.

"I already asked some staff if they could work overtime, alot of them have agreed. We'll just need a couple of more people, I'll contact those from the stand-by list, like you suggested. Christmas morning I'll come in and check as usual. You can leave that to me." Jimin says with a smile. "Thank you so much, Jimin. I don't know what I'd do without you." Jin says with a grateful smile. "You wouldn't survive a day, that's what would happen." Jimin says with a chuckle as he gets up, leaving Jin's cabin.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinnie! You're back!" Eun exclaims as soon as she hears the front door open, immediately rushing towards Seokjin, who smiles, already used to of getting greeted in this manner. "Hey baby! Missed me?" Jin asks as he picks up Eun, kissing her forehead. "Obviously, we did." Namjoon answers as he walks in, grabbing Jin's work bag from him. Jin blushes as Namjoon leans down and pecks his forehead, making Namjoon smirk in satisfaction.

"We did! We also went to Joonie's office today. He had some work. He told me a Christmas story while we came back." Eun tells Jin about her day as he carries her inside. "Did he?" Jin asks with a fond smile on his face, making Eun nod vigorously. "Can we set up a Christmas tree too?" Eun asks, her doe eyes looking up at Jin hopefully.

"Obviously we can. We'll be celebrating Christmas too, like they show in the movies. But we'll be doing that at my eomma and appa's place, with Tae samchon and Kookie samchon. We'll have alot of fun." Jin says as he caresses her hair. "Really?" Eun asks, she almost couldn't believe it. "Really." Jin assures with a smile.

"Did eomma call today?" Joon asks, making Jin nod. "Yeah, she did. She wanted to know if we'd come." Jin tells Namjoon as he sets Eun down, she immediately takes off, wanting to show Jin what she drew while she was in Namjoon's office. "No running indoors, sweetie." Both Jin and Namjoon say simultaneously, making them chuckle.

"Sorry." Eun mumbles as she comes back in the living room, handing the paper to Jin. "It's alright sweetie." Jin assures as he takes the sheet. "She drew it for you." Namjoon tells Jin, making Jin smile at Eun fondly. "It's beautiful darling. Let's put it on the fridge shall we?" Jin says, Eun responding with giggles and vigorous nods.

"Let's invite Tae and Jungkookie tomorrow for picking the Christmas tree. You're free tomorrow, right?" Namjoon asks Jin, who nods in response. "Obviously I'm free. It's my day off. We'll do that, let's go pick the tree and then we all can have lunch together." Jin says with a smile.