Chapter 18 - Wine & ARt

•• DEAN'S POV ••

I am suddenly excited that she has agreed to go to this place with me. I think she is too because when I turn my face to look at her she is smiling at me. Her face is already glowing under the streetlights. She is gorgeous.

" I thought you were upset with me", she says

" Well, what makes you think that I am not?", I ask her

" Are you?"

I laugh,

" No, I get over things very quickly", I tell her truthfully.

She quickly stretches out her hand to brush the back of my neck, I want to look at her but I can't- my eyes need to stay on the road.

Her touch is soothing and tender against my skin. But it's also distracting.

" We're going to crash if you continue with this", I say without facing her but she doesn't stop.

" Do you want me to stop?", she says her voice so low and seductive.

She's playing a very dangerous game here.

Without any further resistance I quickly stop on the side of the road, my car tyres screeching against the tar road and I'm pretty sure they have left black prints on it then I turn the car off.

I quickly shift my whole body and place my hand on her thigh and grip on it very hard and she looks at me wide eyed.

" I am trying so fucking hard to be a proper gentleman to you tonight and you're making it so difficult for me right now" I tell her emphasizing each and every word- my voice hoarse and low as I say this between gritted teeth.

She leans closer and our faces are inches away from touching and she cups my face with her small hands. She is staring directly into my eyes and places both her hands on top of mine, which is still placed on her thigh.

Then she moves my hand up until it lands between her thighs - I can feel the lace fabric and I push it to the side.

I can feel her moist and we are still looking at each other when she begins to rub her wet pussy against the palm of my hand - she bites her lower lip and I quickly shift my eyes away from her face and down to where my hand is.

The sight is fucking hot.

She slowly inserts my middle finger inside of her and fucks herself with it. I begin to finger fuck her myself as she is slowly loosing the grip on my hand and she tilts her head backwards in pleasure.

" Oh Dean", she moans and her hands are touching all over the place as if she is trying to walk blindfolded. I move my finger in and out her faster but I only stop when her hand grips on my shirt so tightly .

" This is what you wanted, didn't you baby?" I slowly whisper in her ears, enjoying the fact that she is in my control

" Is this how you pleasure yourself?" I say this as I kiss her cheek.

" Y-y-y...es", she says so slowly, she sounds so desperate and thirsty.

Her eyes are still closed and but her lips are slowly parted as she is panting and moaning in pleasure but I quickly pull out my finger from her wet pussy and suddenly her eyes are wide open as she quickly turns to look at me, her face so blush and eyes full of lust.

I softly caress her lower lip with my index finger and she gasps - then I replace my index finger with my middle finger, my eyes shift from her lips and travel back to her eyes.

" Suck it, taste yourself", I command and she slowly opens her mouth and sucks hungrily on my middle finger. Her mouth feels warm and I slowly close my eyes as she does so -imagining how her mouth would actually feel on my cock.