Chapter 15 - Anna M.I.A

•• DEAN'S POV••

I am exhausted and after this round, I think I am good. I shouldn't have come here while my body is still exhausted from jogging earlier this morning and I still have a date to look forward to.

I am panting - trying to catch my breath and  staring at the ceiling with my hands behind my head, rested on the pillow.

My mind is not here at all and I think somewhere in the background, Hilary is saying something and I am just  nodding without paying attention.

I wish I can just shut her mouth with a duct tape and tie her to a freaking chair and turn that damn chair so she faces the wall, just to get her to stop being in my personal space everytime after we fuck but now with Hilary- we always have to talk some lovey dovey shit and other silly things that girls say after sex.

Hilary shifts from beside me and faces me, I look at her and I hope she doesn't try to cuddle because I am too hot for that and I already feel like I will die.

After what seems like forever, she cocks her head to the side - her hair looks wild but she is still beautiful. My phone rings but I am too drained to get up and get it, so Hilary crawls and her butt is facing my direction as she crawls to grab it from my pants which are laying somewhere on the floor.

I pray it's not who I think it is. I wonder what is she busy with wherever she is or if she has changed her mind about going out with me.

But what if Hilary sees her name on my phone?

I tense and hold my breath.

" Liam?", she says starring at the phone screen then back me and my muscles ease.

I can see she wants to answer it and this is  one of the things I need to fix about her. I had warned her before and she stopped.

Nobody touches my cellphone or answers my calls for me. I don't even touch hers, she needs to learn not to touch mine too.

I sit on the bed and quickly grab the phone from her hands and then I reject Liam's call and throw my phone on the floor where the pillows are before grabbing her and kissing her to stop her from asking any more questions.

Hilary is on top of me and I am hard again , so I turn us around and I am the one on top this time. I pull away from her and look around for some condoms and I notice we have none. I only brought one though, and that's the one I always have in my wallet for just in case but now it's used already.

" There's no condoms", I tell her and she opens her lazy eyes before answering,

" Well, it doesnt make a difference to me. Are you gonna leave me like this?", she asks looking up at me, balancing with her elbows.

I take in her whole body with my eyes and I know I am not about to let a piece of latex pull me away from a good time.

Hilary opens her legs very wide and caresses her nipples with both of her hands before one moves down to her pussy, she rubs it with the palm of her before inserting her middle finger and she moans in pleasure.

Fuck it.

I land flat on my stomach with my head between her thighs,

My mouth immediately lands on her vagina and I find her clit with my tongue. I flicker and gently suck all around and she moans it pleasure.

Her hands are fisted on my hair and I grab both of them and I grip them so tightly and  place them on either sides of her hips. She raises her hip area and tries to move in all kinds of directions but my tongue doesn't move away from her clit.