Chapter 10: The Christmas Party

December 24th and 25th, 2023.

Current Time: 3:15 PM.

This is going to be a long chapter so get ready!

Christmas Eve, Monty's POV

After the incident with Officer Vanessa yesterday, Freddy, Roxanne, and Chica all came up with the idea to throw a Holiday party for (Y/N). I was obviously on board with the idea, and I had even planned a special surprise for my beloved with Bonnie's help.

"So, when am I coming in?" the Rabbit asked, wanting to make sure he didn't mess anything up like he has in the past.

"When I invite her to dinner at your Bowling Alley," I said, my tail was already wagging as I imagined the scene in my head.

Monty's Image

Candles were lit all throughout the diner, (Y/N) and I were slow dancing to a romantic tune, and our children were happily playing Bowling with Bonnie's supervision.

"I had a great time tonight," my dearest (Y/N) said dreamily as she gazed into my ruby red eyes.

"I would hope so, considerin' I did all of it for you,"~ I purred, entwining my tail with hers and pulling her closer to me. This Dragon who everyone was afraid of, was now happily resting her head on my chest. I still couldn't believe all of the pain she had gone through before she met me.

"Monty?" she asked, looking up at me again.

"Yes love?" I asked in response. My eyes widened as I watched (Y/N) kneel down on one knee in front of me before she pulled out a ring she had apparently forged from her own fire breath.

"Never in my life could I have imagined ending up with you. After all the shit that was thrown at me, I thought I would never be happy again. Then you showed up and filled my fiery heart with love, and I couldn't be happier. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I have just one thing to ask you. Montgomery Gator...will you become my mate for life?" (Y/N) said, looking at me with so much love and admiration.

"You fuckin' serious?! Hell yeah I will!" I exclaimed, watching as she slid the ring on my ring finger before she stood up.

"I love you more than anything Monty,"~ she replied lovingly, wrapping her wings and tail around me and pressing her snout to mine.

"I love you more than I love playin' Bass,"~ I purred before we both embraced in a passionate, loving kiss.

End Of Daydream

"MONTY!!!!" I was interrupted from my thoughts from Bonnie shouting my name.

"Oh, sorry man, I was just lost in my own little world," I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"You were thinking about your girlfriend weren't you?"~ the Rabbit asked in a teasing manner.

"I'm always thinkin' about her," I replied, letting out a lovesick sigh.

"I heard from Foxy that she has a solo in Gator Golf later today, so why don't you go and watch her then?" Bonnie explained, nudging me while giving me a wink.

"Watch yourself cotton tail," I growled in annoyance before heading to my Green Room. As I got closer to Rockstar Row, I heard music coming from (Y/N)'s room.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my Green Room practicing my guitar skills and also rehearsing my solo. I was planning on performing a Christmas song that was specifically referring to Monty. I sang the lyrics to the song as I played my guitar to the beat.