Chapter 2: Bonnie And Foxy

December 10th, 2023.

Current Time: 10:00 AM.

(Y/N)'s POV

I just waited on my platform for Monty to return for what felt like days until I finally heard a voice, except...it wasn't the Gator.

"Oh my God dudette, are you new?" a new, male voice asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I huffed, only half listening. The unknown male came closer before introducing himself.

"I'm Glamrock Bonnie, but call me Bonnie for short," he said, trying to impress me by winking.

"I'm (Y/N), and if I were you, I'd cut the failed flirting attempts if you don't want to leave in pieces," I snarled, blowing smoke into his face for emphasis.

"Okay man, chiiiiiilllll!" Bonnie said as he backed a safe distance away.

"Yar! What be the problem here?!" a different male voice asked.

"This new Dragon robot is threatening meeeeeeee!" Bonnie whined, which made me chuckle.

"Oh please! I am not! He tried to flirt with me!" I explained, looking from the Fox animatronic and back to the Rabbit.

"Bonnie, what have I told ye about flirting with every female ye see?!" the Fox asked, looking annoyed.

"Hey! I thought she'd like it!" Bonnie snapped back at him.

"Sorry about him Lass, he's a troublemaker. Anyway, me name be Glamrock Foxy, or just Foxy. Who might ye be me reptilian friend?" the Fox asked me before introducing himself.

Finally someone other than Monty with manners. I said to myself before I spoke.

"I'm known as (Y/N), but I'm not allowed to leave this spot until the company deems me as 'No Longer Dangerous,'" I said, looking glum at the last sentence.

"I be sorry to hear about what happened to yer restaurant. I'm sure the kiddos loved ye," Foxy said in a comforting tone.

"They did, until I...malfunctioned and accidentally bit a child's arm off," I said, my voice box starting to glitch as I became sad.

"Aw man, that's so sad," Bonnie said, offering his comfort as well.

"Ever since that incident, every adult and child have been steering clear of me, too afraid that I'll do it again," I explained, my wings starting to droop in sadness.

"Ye poor Lass," the Fox said, carefully stepping onto my platform to hug me. I jolted in surprise due to the fact that I was getting hugged for the first time in years.

"Can I get it on this?" Bonnie asked, and I nodded. That was all the Rabbit needed before he hugged me on my opposite side.

"Thank you, both of you," I said softly as my forked, robotic tail began to slightly wag.

"It be no problem matey," Foxy said before he went back to where the other animatronics were.

"Consider us your first friends (Y/N)," Bonnie said, patting my snout before he also left.

Maybe I really will find happiness here. I thought to myself before I powered down again.

A/N

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I have a good reason for doing this. I want to keep the chapters that mainly focus on you and Monty's interactions longer than the ones about you and the rest of the gang. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this and like how I made Bonnie sound in this!