-Six-

Y/n and Lucas decided that they would be starting training for the All Vally earlier than normal. She had received a call for Terry saying that she would be needed at the dojo sometime at noon, Y/n wasn't interested in going but it was all part of her Grandfathers plan. 

So, before her and Lucas went to the dojo they got in a light run, and went to the gym with Robby. Y/n had let Robby know that she would be out most of the day helping Terry with what he need.

Her boyfriend was in the loop with that was happening and the plan that her grandfather had come up with. Her mom and her went to visit him before Lucas and her started training.  

"You ready to head home?" Lucas asked Y/n as they game to a stop. 

Y/n nodded and both her and Lucas turned around to start running back to her house before they headed out to the Karate Dojo. Lucas and Y/n finally made it home, grabbing all the things that they would nee for Cobra Kai.

They both changed into the specialized gi's, not wanting to wear the traditional uniforms that everyone else was wearing. Plus, it was the uniform that her grandfather had given her after winning the championship last year. 

She didn't wear it often, she thought it was too prefect and didn't want to reck it, but she wanted to use it to piss Silver off. Y/n and Lucas both shouted good bye to Robby, and got into Y/n's car. 

They first went and picked up the other Silvers, Harry and Jack. Once everyone was in the car they started making their way to Topanga Karate. 

Jack laughed. "This place looks like shit." He said, making Lucas hit him in the back of the head. "I am right tho, how that healthy gonna learn annoying in a 8 by 8 box."

Y/n pulled into the parking lot getting out of the car, the three boys following her. She walked over to Tory and smiled giving her a hug. "I am glad you are here." She whispered to Y/n. 

"I couldn't leave you here with all these crazy's." Y/n whispered back making Tory laugh. They pulled away from the hug, and Y/n name was called out by Terry Silver. "I will be back."

She walked over to Terry. "There are some people I would like you to meet." He introduced her to the new Sensei's. "This is Y/n Kreese, the grand daughter of John Kreese. Y/n this is Sensei Kim Da-Eun. She is here to help the dojo out for the next while."

Y/n turned to the sensei and bowed slightly, showing respect. "Nice to meet you Sensei."

Sensei Kim Da-Eun bowed slightly to the girl as well. "I have heard good things about you from your grandfather, I hope you hold up to them."

"I can assure you that I meet them and go even beyond them." Y/n stated confidently. Sensei Kim looked at the other sensei's and then back to the girl. "I have my grand fathers attitude I know." and with that Y/n walked away. 

The Sensei's continued to gossip until they told the kids that it was time to take over the dojo. Terry walked in with the rest of the Sensei's and then the karate kids followed behind them. 

"I for one thought that she fought perfectly." Terry said making the Cobra Kai's known. 

The other Sensei turned around with a smile on his face. "Ah, Terry, so good to see you." He said walking over to the group.  "Class, please gather around. I have a bitter sweet announcement to make. Sensei Terry Silver has made me a very generous offer, and I am proud to say that Topanga Karate is now under new management."

Devon looked over at Tory and Y/n, both of the girls knew what she was thinking, the moment where she lost the fight for Eagle Fang, but in Y/n mind that only gave her the anger she needed to get better, it was a win win.