-Cinq-

The day after the water park was a quite it day for Y/n and Robby. For the first half of the day they just stayed in bed together. She had told Terry that she had taken temporary leave from Cobra Kai, because her father was in jail and Cobra Kai was a reminder of the. 

The was of course a lie. She loved karate, it was something that connected her to her grandfather and it was her way to remember him. Y/n just didn't want to be around Terry Silver, he was crazy and she didn't like that in any shape or form. 

Along with the fact the she was almost 100 percent sure that Terry had found a way to get her grandfather into jail. Did she know why he would have done that no, but she was sure that Terry had something to do with it and for that she didn't wanna be around him. 

But with these moments with Robby she didn't have to think about it, she felt safe in his arms. His hand was running through her hair, while the other hand rested on the lower half of her back. Y/n laid comfortably on Robby's chest with a smile on her face. 

They were pulled out of their quiet moment when Robby's phone went off. Y/n moved to get off Robby's chest as he reached for his phone. He showed her the contact of his father calling. 

"hey, dad." Robby answered the phone. 

While Robby was on the phone with Johnny, Y/n moved into the bathroom to turn on her shower. Robby then came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. 

"My dad wants me to go out for lunch with him." Robby told her as she moved to face him. "I should be back by 2, okay?"

Y/n nodded. "Okay, I am going to go to my karate dojo, maybe we can do something together after." 

Robby smiled and kissed her lips. "Of course, what ever you want. I'll see you later okay?" Robby gave her one more kiss before leaving Y/n to have her shower. 

She stepped into the hot water, and let her worries melt away. Y/n was tired of the fucking karate war and Terry, along with Daniel were just feeding into it. She thought that if she and Lucas just fought as their own dojo they could shut it down. 

But she knew better than everyone that you can't kill Cobra Kai no matter how hard you tried. To her tho that was all future her problems she could figure it out later. Karate season wasn't for anther 6 to 7 months and her training could start in the next month. 

She just wanted to spent time with Robby and Lucas for the summer and forget about everything else that was happening. All she wanted was to feel like a teenager again.  

Eventually she got out of the shower and started doing her hair to keep it out of her face when she went to the dojo. Y/n then called Lucas asking if he wanted to join her and he was happy to. With the clearing of the Doctor he could work his way back to 100 percent and he couldn't wait. 

Y/n was done getting ready and made her way down stairs seeing that her mom had left her a smoothie in the fridge and Robby had left her a little love note. She smiled at the note and walked over to her car and started it up, driving off to Lucas's house. 

Once Y/n pulled into the drive way, Lucas got into the passengers seat and started playing his music, screaming it the whole way. It make Y/n laugh as he butchered almost every single song that was playing. 

Once they got to the Dojo the two of them smiled and moved their way through the mat and people and went to the back room that was off limits to anything but the owners. They turned the lights on and the rest of the equipment. 

Lucas and Y/n moved their way into stretching, until Y/n got a phone call from Robby. 

"How did lunch go?" She asked.