-Quatre-

The next morning y/n didn't move out of bed she felt numb. She felt like she lost apart of her world. Her grandpa was always one of her biggest supports even tho he was a dick to everyone else he care for her and it hurt her for him to be gone. 

Although he wasn't gone gone she still had that pain that she has when Robby was gone and she hated it. She knew that he would be fine in the jail but she wasn't fine, she wanted her grandpa back. 

When y/n finally felt like moving out of her room she was greeted with a hug from Robby. She didn't want to move from his arms. She felt safe there, and that's all she wanted to feel right now. 

"Are you feeling better?" Robby asked looking down at her, his hand was running up and down her back trying to keep her calm and try to keep her down stairs for a bit.

He felt her shrug against his cheat. "I don't know, I just miss him." She replied. Robby nodded and rested his head on top of hers. 

He started mumbling sweet nothings into her ear trying to relax her. Once they pulled away from the hug, Robby gave her some food. It was a bowl of her favourite fruit and some yogurt. She smiled at the gesture. 

"What is everyone doing today or what do you want to do today?" y/n asked trying to pull her mind away from her grandpa. 

"Well, Tory texted me this morning asking if we wanted to join some of the Cobra Kai kids at the water park." Robby said looking over as he moved some of the dishes into the dishwasher. "I told her I would talk to you and she if you wanted to go." 

Y/n smiled at her boyfriend. "is this you wanting to stay with me or my mom telling you to keep me in check?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. 

Robby walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I want to make sure you are okay, because I know that you and your grandfather are close." He kissed her forehead causing her to smile. "Plus, I love spending time with you."

She nodded and smiled at his words. "I shaped get out of the house, I know that if I don't I won't more from my bed." Y/n said looking up at Robby. "So, can we go to the water park? With everyone?" 

Robby nodded his head. "Yeah, we can. You go get ready, I already have my beg backed. While you get ready I am going to put away the rest of the dishes."

 Y/n listed he cheek smiling. "You don't have to do that. I can do it when I come back down stairs." Robby shook his head disagreeing. 

"its okay, let me clean up. You go change. I text Tory saying that we are in okay." Robby gave her a quick peck on the lips before y/n finally gave in. 

"okay, fine." She smiled and pulled him down for an actual kiss. Once they pulled away Robby rested his forehead against hers. "I love you" she mumbled quietly. 

"I love you too, lovey." Robby said making her smile. 

Y/n got off her chair, and gave Robby one last kiss before heading up stairs. Daisy was still asleep in her doggy bed. She smiled softly before going into her closet and grabbing one of her bikinis and a cover up as well. She then made her way into the bathroom and braided her hair so it was out of the way. 

Y/n smiled at herself in the mirror getting herself mentally ready to leave the house and see everyone, along with the questions that she knew would follow. She grabbed a necklace that her grandfather had given her long ago and made her way down stairs. 

Daisy was now awake and followed her down stairs. Y/n grabbed her before they made it to the stairs and carried her down placing her on the floor, watching her as she ran off to her food.