~Un~

~third person~

Y/n and Robby where is asleep on her bed. They didn't both to move or get up. Y/n's parents where out of town getting ready for something that her parents wouldn't tell her. Y/n was going to ask her grandfather Kreese to see if he knew where they went but he never answered that phone after multiple phone calls. He jumped off the face of the earth once again.

Y/n started to stir in her sleep as Robby continued rubbing her back as he had woken up a couple minutes ago to the girl latched onto his chest. He didnt want to wake her, so being the good boyfriend he was he decided to rub her back trying to slowly wake her up. That was until he got a phone call from his father.

That woke Y/n up at the loudness of the ringer. She let go of Robby and rubbed her eyes and he grabbed his phone seeing that his father was calling. Robby showed the caller Id to y/n and she rolled her eyes and fell back onto the bed and wrapped herself in the blankets.

Y/n didnt bothering listening to what was going on she just heard mumbles of yes, sure, and let me ask. Robby turned to her with a small smile on his face. "How would you feel with going on a road trip?"

She shrugged. "Depends. Where are we going?"

"Mexico."

Letting out a big sigh she agreed. "Sure why not?" Robby nodded and he her a quick kiss and grabbed his phone again to talk to his father. Y/n got out off her bed and make her way over to her walk in closet and started to rummage though it. She took out a tinny suitcase and started to fill it with cloths she might need and some other things.

Robby walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss the base of her neck. Y/n smiled at the contact. "Do you want me to pack anything for you? I think i could fit a could fit a couple of your cloths in here." She asked as Robby stopped kissing he making her sigh at the lost of contact.

He shook his head. "I'm good. Maybe a could pairs of shorts becasue be the looks of it, there are already a couple of my shirts in there. Want to explain that, y/n/n." She laughed and turned to look at him.

"What can i say? Your shirts are comfortable and they smell like you." Robby laughed and gave her a small kiss before making his why down stairs to go make breakfast for the two of them. Y/n finished the suitcase packing and brought in down stairs and placed it by the door for when they would leave.

The couple both sat at the island and enjoyed there breakfast. After that they got a call from johnny to meet him a the mini mart by the old dojo. Johnny came out off the mini mart with some food and other things telling them to get in the van. Robby sat in the front with his father and Y/n was chilling in the back by herself.

Once they where all in they where off to Mexico. 20 minutes into the drive Y/n pasted out on the window with her headphones in. She couldn't hear anything that the boys where saying and she was glad as she was almost sure that they would get into a fight over something.

They finally made it to the outside of Mexico and Johnny left the to kids by the van going in to grab a coupe of things. Y/n woke up 10 minutes earlier and started to complain that Johnny ate all of her food and now she was hungry and hungry Y/n was a scary Y/n.

Johnny finally came out of the store with bags in his hands and Y/n could already tell this was already going to be bad. She still start on the end of her seat with the door open feeling the hot winds.

Johnny then started pulling shit out of his bag. "Mexican Cokes." He explained and handed one to both of the kids.

"Thank you." "I think there just called cokes." Robby and Y/n both say at the same time.