7.

7. Jude Bellingham
Determined

✰✰✰

"What do you mean she had no idea who you are?" Toby laughed as we left the gym

"I'm telling you, mate, she was clueless," I laughed, recounting the events of my Spanish session last night to my best friend.

"So she's wearing a shirt with your name on it and doesn't know it's you?" I could tell he was still struggling to understand.

"Yes, the look on her face, I'm telling you, she had no idea. Says the shirt was a gift. Juan and I didn't make her any wiser, which was pretty mean, but she'll figure it out."

"I guess she will," Toby agreed.

"But you should've seen her, mate. I've been telling you, her beauty is indescribable. If you were to put her in a room with the most beautiful women in the world, I'd walk into that room and only see her."

"So she looks even better in real life than on the Gram? Is what you're saying?" He asked as he gathered his things.

"That's exactly what I'm saying" His eyes widened and all I could do was nod my head.

"She sounds unreal" Toby admitted. "Did you finally get the digits?"

"I don't want to look desperate. I'm letting things play out as it should."

"The way you've spoken about her I wouldn't waste anytime" He said, he was right. If she's on the market, which I know she is, a woman that gorgeous doesn't stay on the shelf for too long.

While Avery, strangely didn't know who I was I knew exactly who she was. Graduating at the top of her class, excelling in her field, and possessing a striking beauty, she left an indelible impression. I first saw her on the set of a PR campaign with Marcus Rashford in the UK. It was a short project and the brand took her out of the states for it. She never noticed my presence as I observed from the sidelines.

In that moment on the set, her beauty stood out like a beacon, casting a spell on everyone in its vicinity, casting spell on me.

Her graceful movements seemed to defy gravity, capturing my attention and leaving an undeniable impact. Even Rashford, who was accustomed to the spotlight, admitted that her presence had a unique way of making him feel both impressed and slightly uneasy, as if her presence was a force to be reckoned with. Little did she know, her beauty had etched itself into my memory, I have not stopped thinking about her since then.

Fascinated by Avery, I couldn't resist digging up her world. Rashford's admiration for her was evident, as he spoke glowingly about their on-set conversations and expressed a desire to work with her more frequently. I wasn't happy about that, but I couldn't blame him for his thoughts. He shared her Instagram handle, which revealed that her online following didn't match the brilliance she exuded – a mere 14,000 followers for someone with such undeniable talent and beauty.