Part 2: Gozaburo

A couple of weeks later I decided to set myself a schedule that I would be able to keep tabs with, I would wake up at 6:00 and eat breakfast with everyone and hang out with my kids, when they're off doing whatever they want around 8:00 or 7:00 is when I have a meeting, I would attend the meeting along with my husband so I can keep tabs of what is going on in Yuki and the elementals, There was a lot of information for both organizations but it seemed that the Elemental organization seemed to be running just fine with the help of Walter and faiya.

"Before we close this meeting to adjourn I would like to also give you reports on Lavender Town"

Said my accountant Jorogumo-jin, she helps me keep my schedule and helps me around, she and her twin sisters are also around when one is too busy

"Lay it on me Jin!"

I said pumped to hear the good news

"Yes of course, well the good news is that populations are growing the bad news is that our resources have been dropping recently since the outcome of new people arriving in Lavender Town, not to mention that stores are not have been getting there food stock as of weekly and jobs have been down the drain of money wise"

My head hit the table as all looked to me, I started to fake cry and whine about my horrible mistakes and doubts about this going the way I wanted it

"It's not that bad honey, this is your first town so-"

Vlad started as he tried to cheer me up

"My first town is going to shit!"

I shouted, cutting my husband off.

"It's really not that bad my lady, I say you have come a long way for it to being your first town"

Jin said trying to cheer me up, but I didn't believe it I knew owning a town would be a hard thing for me to do but I did want to start a Utopia for those that I could not bring it to Yuki or the Elementals and I got to say that it did start getting populated, there was a new construction every week and before I knew it lavender town was practically almost the same size as baharuth.

"If we're missing our certain resources such as food and materials, is there any quicker way for us to get this?"

I asked jin hoping that there would be an easy solution to fix this, and if there wasn't I was going to do everything in my capability to fix what I could not have done before I got married

"There is one way...."

Hours later)

"MOMMY!!!!!"

I screamed as I flue as fast as i could on my broom, a red serpent snake was chasing me quickly I kept screaming when it snapped its mouth trying to eat me

"Lady angel you need to slow down!"

Black shouted as I was flying out of control to get away, I was never scared before but this was super terrifying