Chapter 11

The point of going to school was to keep his squedual, to help him keep going and to adjust to the new parts added and the parts removed.

His teachers where informed he might be struggling more, going to class less often and needing more support. All didn't mind since it was explained to them by the principal what happened the night he went missing for multiple periods.

So when he spent his first day at school main in the office no one was to shocked. That day he did go to his last period with Tubbo and finally meet purpled at lunch, after the long waited meet up.

The days seem to stay just as hard, he just couldn't adjust. It was hard for them all to see how much he was struggling.

"Why don't we go somewhere this weekend to get your mind off of everything?" His Mum asked sitting next to him at the table.

"No," he said going back to doing his homework. "I think it would be nice after a long two weeks," she said.

"To the cafe?" He asked which her face soften. "We can't go there for a little while," she said sadly, she had to tell him a lot since he just wouldn't accept it. She knew he knew, but what else can she say except remind him of a fact he already knows?

"Then no," he said. "We can go to a different cafe, another quite one who serves similar foods," she said. He gave her an annoyed look as if she said something dumb.

"Can you think of somewhere you would like it to, somewhere who will cheer you up a bit, anywhere other then the cafe?" She asked.

"I want you to go away," he said, raising his voice slightly. "Tommy,"  she said sadly.

He groaned and got up. "Why can't we go back with dad? It's not that bad! I can deal with him hurting me sometimes, I want everything to go back how it was!" He said angrily.

"Your not safe living there, once you get use to everything it will get better," she said.

"I get use to everything just for us to move and have to get use to eveything again? And what if they never put him in jail and I can never go back to the cafe?" He asked.

"I know it's all hard but we can get through it all. Your safety isn't a guarantee in that house, but you getting use to being away from it and the new routines is," she said.

"You don't know that. It happens when your gone on mondays, I can deal with bad mondays over bad eveydays!"

"He known I know, he'll do it weather I'm there or not," she said. "I wish I never told you or anyone!" He said angrily, storming out the house, not even with shoes.

She took a deep breath in, as tears began to stream down her face. "Sometimes with teenagers hormones they just start screaming about anything, he's overwhelmed with everything and it just built up, he'll probably feel bad about it once he calms," Phil said.

"We've never really fought, iv punished him for doing bad and he'll yell and he's yelled at me for other reasons; but it's never been quite like this," she said sadly.

"If your wondering if your doing the right thing, you are and your doing a good job at raising him. He just might not see that right now but he will again," Phil told her.

"T-thank you. I just can't stop thinking if I messed him up," she said. "You didn't, he's an awesome kid who has been through so much but he always gets up and tries again," Phil said.

"Do you feel as if you've messed your boys up?" She asked. "All the time," he laughed. "Well for the record you didn't, your boys are awesome," Kristen said.

Wilbur just got back from his new girlfriends house and watched Tommy storm out the house. Getting out the car he went up to the clearly in distress boy. "Tommy what happened?" Wilbur asked. "Got in a fight with mum," he said.

"Oh I'm sorry, want to go sit in my car and maybe talk about it?" It was actually quite chilly out and he was in a sweater and was already cold, Tommy was in a T-shirt.

The kid nodded since he also had no shoes on, just socks. They got in the car and Wilbur turned it back on so it can help warm them up.

"Want to tell me what it was about?" Wilbur asked. "I was mean because I want it to go back how it always is," he said.

"I know your struggling with the new routines but going back how it use to is really dangerous, even more now that your dad knows your mum knows," he pointed out the facts.

Tommy knew them he was just trying to accept them. "Here let's go get dinner together, just me and you," Wilbur said.

"Don't have shoes or headphones," he said. "I'll go get them, and a jacket. Just wait here," Wilbur said.

Tommy nodded so Wilbur was off. As he went in the house, grabbing Tommy's stuff Phil stopped him. "Is Tommy still outside mate?" Phil asked.

"He's in my car, we're going out for dinner to clear his head. He told me how he was mean to his mum because he wanted everything to be normal again," Wilbur said.

"Alright I'm glad he's not just put in the cold, don't stay out to late, I'll tell Kristen that he's safe with you," Phil said.

"Thanks Phil, do you know where his headphones are? The pare Techno gave to him," Wilbur asked.

"I think I seen it on the shelf in the hallways," Phil said witch Wilbur gave him a confused look but it was in-fact there.

I leave my things everywhere for no reason so... I also have adhd so that's probably the cause but I don't care, he's going to have to shear some of the trait's because I don't know who is who (my adhd and autism traits)