Chapter 4

I'm out of town visiting family but I'm alone for the next 3 hours so I have time to write, after this I don't know if I will be able to all week, depends on if I can sleep, my insomnia been better since my mental healths gotten better but I still struggle with sleep. If I can't sleep then I'll write at night. I fixed some of the wording and spelling In the other chapters, from now on I'll be proof reading.

Once class was done, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo went to the vending machines. "What classes you have?" Asked Tommy, Tubbo knew his schedule he was wondering about his and Ranboo's.

"Well I have math, you knew that though, then I have art, lunch then I have geometry then English with you," Tubbo said. "After math with you guys I have PE then lunch, then I have geometry with Tubbo then world religion," Ranboo said.

Tommy nodded. "World religion? What's that?" He asked Ranboo, curious. "So there many different religions and I get to learn about them all, my professors even let's us participate in certain things that those religions do and it's really cool, but I understand it's not everyone's thing," Ranboo said. Tubbo nodded and added on, "I took that as a summer corse so I can have a spare next semester and I liked the class, didn't get to do as many cool things as Ranboo because it was online," Tubbo said.

"Oh that sound boring," Tommy's said putting the numbers in for what he wants out the vending machines. "Yea as I said, it's not everyone's thing," Ranboo said, he liked Tommy's honesty, he wouldn't lie and say what they where talking about was interesting when it's not to him. "It's stuck" Tommy said sadly, they looked at the vending machines seeing his chocolate bar was indeed stuck. Tubbo had the genius idea to shove his hand through the bottom and try and grab it.

"Ahh I'm stuck!" Tubbo said, trying not to laugh. Witch Ranboo broke out laughing. Tommy stood there quietly, not really knowing what to do. Tubbo can see that Tommy didn't know how to react or what to do. "Here Tommy, can you sit with me as Ranboo gets a teacher?" Asked Tubbo. Tommy nodded. He sat down on the floor as Ranboo nodded at Tubbo, now seeing Tommy panicked look, he then went off looking for a teacher.

"Here Tommy I'll be ok, just stay with me? Ok? Ranboo will get help," Tubbo said. "Get your brother?" Asked Tommy. "No- no please just stay with me, better if he doesn't know," Tubbo said. "Why?" Asked Tommy.

"Because then he will tell my mom then she will get worried and stop volunteering, she scared where not mature enough for her to leave for a few hours, even though we will be at school for most of the time, either way I don't want to take her away from stuff she wants to do," Tubbo said. People kept passing in the hallway, staring and lighting whispering and laughing to there friends.

"He's over here," Ranboo said. He seen the school nurse walk up to them. "Tubbo it's the 3rd time this year, you need to stop sticking your hand up there because the chocolate get stuck," she said, laughing lightly. "But Tommy was hungry and I have no more change, just wanted to get him a chocolate bar," Tubbo said to her, witch she let out a laugh. "Here once your out I have some chocolate in the office, you guys can have some, it's nearing class though so we have to be quick with this if you want some," she said, Tubbo smiled at that, it took a few seconds to get his arm out, she knew how to do it already kids get stuck in it all the time, Tubbo has the ranking of most in the shortest time though.

Tommy stayed quiet as he usually does with people older then him. Talking to teens his age was hard and not something he usually does but talking to adults are way harder then him,

"Here Tommy chooses one, is there any you like?" She asked, he looked at her nervously, then he took a step back, he didn't want to be there. "We where trying to buy this one for you weren't we, why don't you take that one?" Said Tubbo, Tommy watched as Tubbo took the chocolate from the nurse and was passing it to him. Tommy watched the others hands, witch his shaky hand he grabbed it from him. "Ranboo, Tubbo you guys can have one too, then go to class it starts in 2 minutes," she said

They choose there's, thanking her then they all go off to there own classes, Henry still tight in Tommy's grip, chocolate bar in the other as his rucksack on his back.

Class for Tommy was uneventful luckily. But Tubbo couldn't say the same.

He walked into the class as soon as the bell rings. "Your late," said some supply teacher. "I'm just on time," he said confidently, "five minutes early on time, go take a seat," they said angrily so tubbo nodded, doing as told, the teacher just started explaining how they should continue working on there projects.

"Seen you hanging out with that autistic kid, do you pity him or something?" Ask his partner in the group project. "No I don't, he's my friend that's why I was hanging with him," Tubbo said, focusing on the project. "He's weird, wasn't he carrying a stuffed animal with him? He's 15 that's so freakish!" They said. "Oh my god shut up! Is freak the word of the day or something? Because I'm getting tired of hearing people call him a freak! You don't even know him!" Tubbo said angrily raising his voice, cheching the attention of the class. "What do we have going on over here?" Asked the supply teacher angrily.

"Nothing." Tubbo said, she wouldn't do anything, nor care. "One of you better tell me or you will be explaining the situation to your parents and the principle!" She said.

Tubbo signed. "He won't stop calling my friend a freak just because he's autistic!"

"Excuse me?" She asked angrily, see told you she would react badly, not caring.

"Just because someone autistic doesn't mean they are a freak, now if one more name calling goes out of any of your mouths expressly aimed to make fun of an autistic kid, you'll be sent to the principals," she said, Tubbo smiled, he judged her completely wrong, guess you can never really know people.

"Now you, put your chocolate bar in your rucksack, you can eat it at lunch," she said to him. "Sorry miss, thanks for helping me defend my friend," he said.

"I needed a friend like you, growing up autistic is a struggle helps when there's people helping you," she said. "Your autistic?" He asked. "Yup, my autism got me this job actually. For years my special interests where insects, one day after much preparation I thought my family about insects and found my passion for teaching," she said.

Tubbo nodded. "I'm glad you found something you like," he said, which she nodded with a light smile, going back to the board.