Chapter 1

This story is plurally platonic and about friends! Tommy and Tubbo are just friends and I don't ship them together. Any disrespectful comments about Tommy's autistic traits will be deleted, and any comments making what I write sexual in anyways will also be deleted and you will be blocked.

Also correcting my spelling and grammar is highly encouraged, it helps me learn and improve as someone who never learned this stuff in school.

He woke up, rubbing his eyes, time to get ready for school. He sat up and grabbed his stuffed cow and hugged it lightly; he's got this right? Like, he can do this on his own like everyday. He's been all alone for years, never having friends was hard. He got up and changed his pjs into something more appropriate for school, he ultimately decided this t shirt he owns in many different colours, he's not big on change and it's easier wearing practically the same thing everyday. He would wear just the red one everyday but he needed some change to help him remember if he was wearing something clean or not. Todays Monday so it's blue shirt day. Only the sleeves and the neck hole outline was blue. He then put on some jeans, he surprisingly not bothered by the texture to much but he incase needs to change he has jogging bottoms in his Rucksacks.

Once done he smiled at his reflection, he did it, step one done, he sometimes struggles getting task done, even if there easy like changing his clothes. He looked over at Henry his stuffed cow who was currently turned away from him so he doesn't watch him getting changed, and he turned him back. "Done!" He said happily, then he went and brushed his teeth, for 3 minutes, humming a song he likes, he needed to do it for 3 minutes, that's how long it took with braces, instead of the normal 2 minutes.

Finally he grabbed his bag and Henry and went downstairs. "Hunny you should put Henry in your bag before you leave, I don't want him to get dirty," said his mum. He looked over at her nervously and then down at Henry. "Ok," he said sadly, he hugged the stuffed animal one more time and then put him gently in the bag. "Ok good, now miss puffy won't be at the cafe this morning, you'll be ok right?" She asked.

"Who instead?" Asked Tommy, gulping nervously. "Her two sons, there super nice, you'll be ok," she said. "Mmmm, can I listen to music still?" He asked. "Yea of course, they won't make anything out of you listening to music," she said.

He looked at her confused of what she meant. "Hunny I mean they won't bother you because your listening to music, now go enjoy your morning," she said. He smiled, "thanks mum! Byee," with that he left the house. He turned on his headphones and the put them on his head, grabbing his phone he turned on his playlist. The first song started and he can recognize it right away, 'I'm still standing' by Elton John. He smiled and started tapping his thigh to the beat. Even though in his opinion it's a hard to stim song, one of his favourite stim songs is 'another one bits the dust' by queen. That one was a good stim song. Ohh! Also 'world smallest violin' by AJR. Those where his favourites, he really likes music. He lightly stimmed as he walked to the cafe, fully engulfed in his own head.

Arriving at the cafe after 12 minutes of walking he stares at the door handle. He forgot to bring something to open the door with, he can't touch that door handle, it's probably so dirty, you know how many other people touched that? He stares at it with tears in his eyes for around a minute, the door opened. "You ok?" Asked a person, the kid looked up, the kid had light brown hair, he was shorter then him, not by much though.

He nervously looked down. "You must be Tommy, my moms puffy, why don't you come inside?" The older boy offered, holding the door opened. The kid nodded slightly, stepping in. "My mom told me your usual order, why don't you sit down and I go get it?" He asked. With that Tommy walked away and over to his usually table, sitting down in it he fixed the headphones on his head.

He looks nervously at his hands, just waiting for his breakfast, lightly humming to 'bad' by Michael Jackson. "Ohh I love that song! Hi sorry I'm Tubbo, your Tommy right?" Asked a shorter brown haired kid. He looked nervously at his the kids face, then looked away nodding. "Iv seen you around school and in the cafe a lot, though I should finally introduce myself," said Tubbo, he had a smile on his face.

"My mom said your autistic, oh yea I should probably mention my moms the co owner to this place, Puffy, she really nice right?" Tommy smiled, he really liked Puffy. "I'll take that as a yes, can I sit with you?" Asked Tubbo so the other nodded, they seemed nice.

Tubbo was happy he agreed, so he sat down,suddenly he didn't know what to talk about, he's not really good at this type of stuff. "What song are you listening to now?" Asked Tubbo curious and just trying to make conversation. "'We're not going to take it' by twisted sisters," Tommy said happily.

"Oh nice, you really like music i assume?" Asked Tubbo. "I do, I like how it feels, especially when I can tap my figure to it, I love the sensation in my head when I listen though my headphones. Plus there so many different kinds and for every difficult emotion I'm feeling! Plus some lyrics are so just smart! Like surprisingly smart, like I don't understand how anyone can think of them!" He said happily, Tubbo just listening, completely in gaged into the others words.

"Do you write music?" Asked Tubbo, Tommy shook his head. "I would love to but I don't really know what to write about, can't really write about music, that is wouldn't be an interesting song, plus I hate singing so I wouldn't be able to hear it coming to life," he said. "Well if you ever do figure out what to write about me and my friends would love to make the song come to life, there's this school band and we are all really nice, I think they would like you," Tubbo said.

Tommy smiled, then he looked over to the side, his food was hear. "I got your waffles with strawberries jam, with your raspberries on the side, here you go," said the other, putting his food in front of him. "Oh Dream you forgot his water," Tubbo said. "Oh yes sorry, be right back!" He said rushing off.

"That's my older brother Dream, he's nice as long as you don't get on his bad side, but you seem nice so you won't need to worry," Tubbo said. Tommy looked back over where Dream was coming back with his water.

"Sorry about that Tommy! You and Tubbo getting along?" Asked Dream which Tubbo nodded. "Yes, he's nice" Tubbo said "I'm glad, have fun you two, make sure you give Tommy time to eat, school starts in 30 minutes," Dream said ruffling Tubbos hair. Tommy giggled at Tubbos messed up hair witch he was now trying to fix it with blush covering his face.

"Sorry about my brother, anyways do you have any friends?" Asked Tubbo, witch Tommy shook his head. "To weired," he said taking a bite of his food. "You don't seem weired, I think people just are judging you way to early. Well now you have one friend," he smiled, Tommy looked at him confused. "Me! I'm your friend now," he said seeing the other's confusion.

"Really?" He asked happily, witch Tubbo nodded. "Never had a friend! This is so cool!" He said happily, like really happily. Tubbos heart sinked hearing that, people are jerks, it takes just a few minutes to get to know him, see he's more then the autistic kid, or the weird kid, people suck.

"Here why don't you finish eating and I go grab my stuff and we walk to school together? I can even introduce you to my other friends," he said, Tommy nodded. "What if they think I'm weird?" He asked.

"They won't, but if they do then its there lose, they don't get to see how much fun you are to hang out with," Tubbo smiled, Tommy nodded, blushing, witch Tubbo could see right away.