Chapter 10

Totally didn't have this in my drafts for 3 months... also I looked though the old chapters and some of the spelling mistakes are fixed like 'witch' n 'which' iv been making that mistake for a while but now that's it's pointed out I can spot it :))

Improvement!!!! YEAH :D

He didn't take the news well the next morning, he could no longer go to the cafe and it broke him. "Noo!" He cried as his mum tried to get him to go to school. He didn't understand why he can't go to the cafe but he could go to school.

It's because the school was informed of the situation and were doing anything to keep him safe. "Not going!" He said. "But don't you want to see Tubbo and Ranboo?" Asked his mum. "Hey Kristen can I try something?" Asked Phil witch she nodded.

"What if I messaged Tubbo to bring your usal order to school? You can eat it there," Phil said, Tommy looked at the other teary eyed yet he nodded. "So school?" Asked Phil witch Tommy nodded. "Cool why don't you go start your morning routine?" Phil said witch Tommy got up.

"Wow your good at this," she said, "I'm a kid taripised so I know some tricks," he said. "You've got to teach me some," she said witch he nodded.

"Ew dad stop flirting with Tommy's mum!" Wilbur said making both adults break out into laughter. Soon Tommy was ready for school, which Wilbur will be driving them.

In the car Tommy was fidgeting a lot. "You ok?" Asked Techno. The kid didn't respond, they could hear his music leaking out his headphones witch mean there pretty loud.

"It's a lot of change for one day, he'll be ok Tech," Wilbur said, which Techno nodded. Once at school Tommy ran up to Tubbo who had his food. "Let's go find a place to sit inside to eat, ok?" Tubbo said witch Tommy nodded, he was stimming, Tubbo could tell he was trying not to meltdown.

Wilbur and Techno watched them walk off, "so tech, how do you feel about them moving in?" Asked Wilbur. "It's cool having another autistic in the house," he shrugged. "Cool, now what about Kristen, Tommy's mum? I seen them fluting earlier," Wilbur said excitedly. "Yea I heard you tell them to stop. She just got out of a relationship Wil, I think you should drop it," Techno said, Wilbur let out an annoyed sigh.

"Dad hasn't dated anyone since we were born, wouldn't it be nice for him to find a partner?" Asked Wilbur, which techno shook his head. "Drop it Wil," he said, the other rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'm going to class, have fun at gym nerd," Wilbur laughed walking away.

——

"How you liking it at Phil's?" Tubbo asked. Tommy didn't respond just kept eating his food. "Hey guys," Ranboo said walking up to them. "Hello ranboo," Tubbo said waving at him slightly. Ranboo sat next to them at the table in the cafeteria, who was quite empty since everyone was at there lockers or in class.

They sat in silence till Tommy was done. "Hey Tommy class starts in a minute, would you like to go to the office and stay there for a bit or would you like to try class?" Asked Tubbo, his mum has taught him how to help when Tommy non verbal.

Tommy just looked over at him nervously, but only looking at his chest, not being able to stand any hight.

Tubbo put his hands in front of him. "Office," he said lifting one hand to show that one was that option, "or class," Tubbo said doing it for that option.

Tommy chose the office option. "Alright good choice, come let's go," Tubbo said Tommy and the rest of them got up and started walking to the office witch they heard the bell go off on there way.

"Oh Thomas, I didn't expect you to be at school today," said the secretary. "I don't think he can cope with everything today, think us 3 can stay here to try and help him cope?" Asked Tubbo.

"I think the confidence room should be free today, you boys can sit in there and I'll get the concerler to bring in some of her board games," she said.

"Thank you," Ranboo said. They went into the room and Tommy was sat on the floor in the corner, hugged into a ball as Ranboo and Tubbo talked quietly.

"Sorry it took so long but I have some stuff you boys could do," said the concerler, he was very nice and understanding.

"Thank you, Tommy would you like to try and play a game?" Asked Tubbo. Tommy got up and went and sat at the table.

"Want to choose a game?" Asked Tubbo putting 3 options infront of him. "Mmmm," he made a whining sound, not being able to to choose. "Hey that's ok you don't have to choose, why don't we play something simple? Like sorry," said Tubbo.

Tommy shoved his hands over his eyes. "Hey it's ok, your autistic right?" Said the councillor  crouching next to his chair.

"Yea he is," said Ranboo. "Think bored games are to much right now?" He asked.

"Want to play," he said still semi nonverbal.

"Ok, do you know what you might be able to play?" He asked, hoping asking that will help. "Card," he mumbled.

"A card game? We can do that, we have a deck of cards, uno and this game called 'taco, cat, goat, cheese, pizza'. Dose any sound interesting to you?"

"Uno?" Tommy said more as a question. "Yeah, I'm awesome at Uno," said Tubbo.

"I always lose but I'll win this time!" Ranboo said.

"Sure you will bud," Tubbo laughed.

Also it's Christmas Eve, so I hope everyones Christmas goes well to the ones who celebrate!