Chapter 3

The bell rung, meaning all three where late for class. "You ok enough for class? We can ask miss to do the work in guidance?" Asked Tubbo. "Ok," Tommy said getting up. "Your ok to go to class?" Asked Tubbo witch Tommy nodded. Tubbo gave him a smile, grabbing his bag for him, he still had Henry tightly in his arms. "Want your headphones back?" Asked Tubbo, witch Tommy nodded, with his one hand he reached for the headphones and tried to put them on. "Here I can hold Henry for you to put them on," Tubbo offered witch Tommy shook his head. "No! Don't touch" he teared up.

"Ok I won't, want me to put the headphones on you?" Asked tubbo, witch Tommy nodded lightly, so he put them on and Tommy seemed to relax his shoulders hearing the end of the song 'talking to the moon' by Bruno mars and hearing the start of 'lucky people' by waterparks.

"Here Tommy, I have to go to class, but you tell Tubbo or me if Josh ever bothers you again, ok? Or anyone," Dream said, which Tommy nodded. Dream began to walk away. "Dream?" Tommy called out, him turning around with a small hum. "Thank you."

Dream smiled and nodded. "Of course Tommy, anytime," Dream said, finally going to class.

"Here Tommy we should go too," Tubbo said, which Tommy nodded. "Put Henry away?" Asked Tommy. "If you want too, but you don't have too," Tubbo said. Tommy smiled. "Ok, keep out," Tubbo smiled and nodded, soon they got to there class, 8 minutes late, opening the door everyone turns to look at them. "Your late mr- oh your with Simons, I heard what happened by the nurse, go sit why don't you both?" Said the teacher. "Thanks miss, I have a question, do you think Tommy can move to sit closer to me and Ranboo?" Asked Tubbo.

She looked over at Tommy, his face was full of tears, him holding his stuffed animal like his life depended on it and he stuck close to tubbo, practically leaning against him, she could tell Tommy finally had a friend, with a light smile she nodded.

"Of course, miss. Elisabeth, why don't you move to Thomas's old spot," the teacher said, Sasha, the girl the teacher just said to move was happy too, it was right next to her crush, so she got up with her stuff and moved, then they went to here seats.

The teacher began to teach again. "Ranboo this is Tommy, Tommy this is Ranboo, he 6,6 so he's quite tall, it's practically his only personality trait," said Tubbo with a small laugh. "That's not true, you're the only one that actually talks about my hight!" Ranboo laughed. "Your talking about it right now!" Tubbo said, trying not to be loud. "Because- never mind. It's nice to meet you Tommy! I promise I'm more then just tall," Ranboo. "I'm tall too, 6,3," Tommy smirking. "Yea right, your like 6 foot!" Tubbo said laughing, Tommy shook his head. "Even Henry agrees," Tommy said lifting up Henry off his lap.

"Tubbo you didn't introduce me to Henry!" Ranboo said angrily witch made Tommy giggle lightly. "Sorry sorry, this is Henry, Henry this is Ranboo, I would stay away from him he might eat all your grass. Wait cows eat grass right?" Asked tubbo, making Ranboo laugh loud enough for the teacher to be bothered.

"Do I need to move you three?" Asked the teacher. "No miss, sorry we will be quite," Tubbo said, which she just turned back to the board, continuing to teach. "Tubbo cows do eat grass, but I thought just yesterday you where worried about me eating leaves like a giraffe?" Ranboo said, witch a small laugh, Tommy smiled, finally he had what people in shows have, friends who can just joke around with each other.

"Ok, you can do both! I only told Henry that because remember two years ago when you ate that grass?" Asked Tubbo. "I was 13! Ok we all do dumb stuff at 13 and I only ate the grass because purpled dared me too!" Ranboo laughed.

"If it helps Henry doesn't like grass, he likes hay, so Ranboo you can keep eating the grass, Henry won't mind, just maybe give you weird look," Tommy said. Ranboo slightly chuckled. "Good to know!"

Tommy smiled, turning to look at the bored, he knew lots of his already, he was ahead of the class in work due to his free period. "The works online, miss posted it Friday when you where absent, did you do it yet? If so we can do anything as long as it's quite, she said that before you both arrived," Ranboo said, talking to Tommy. "I'm done, did it yesterday," Tommy said turning to face them again, still not looking at there faces much, he looks at there smiles, Ranboo had a mask on and glasses, he looked him in the face, it was way easier.

"Why do you wear that?" Asked Tommy, curious about Ranboo face mask and glasses. Ranboo stayed silent, looking down at his hands who he was now fidgeting with. "He looks cool with them on doesn't he?" Asked tubbo, it was a hard subject. Tommy nodded. "Look really cool!" He said with a smile. "I do the same thing but with my hands, see!" Tommy shown him his glove.

"I got bad scars so I hide them, plus they help me to open doors, because germs aren't good, I put them on only sometimes, I did after I ate, like always" Tommy said. Tubbo didn't even notice the gloves after he came back form the bathroom. Ranboo smiled, Tommy made him feel better about hiding his face.

"I didn't even notice them," Tubbo said, they've both seen close to his hands yet didn't notice them, how? Tommy lightly laughed. "Lots don't," Tommy said shrugging a bit.

"You made me feel better about my mask and glasses, thanks Tommy," Ranboo said. Tommy nodded, "I'm hungry!" Tommy complained, which Tubbo let out a small chuckle. "As soon as class is done I'll get you something from the vending machine," tubbo said.

"Really? Thank you!" Tommy said happily, Ranboo chuckled at the switch of conversation, away from the difficult one, just like it never happened.